Premier League is fixed

Kaiser

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lock thisits been soiledmy point is a fact stillwith their chinese day trippers along with their plastic atmosphere in home games with some turban heads in the front row everything about the club is vile
Plastic atmosphere. Says the man who supports a team who plays music through the tannoys in order to create some atmosphere and lol at thinking Liverpool dont have day trippers day trippers who contribute to the atmosphere>>> silent fans
I would rather have a past and win sh*t legitly rather than live in the present and cheatI could never support Utd even if I was brought up to support themI could never support a club like that infact even Liverpool is slowly moving in that direction but unlike Utd there is honesty and spirit
Honesty and spirit? Heysel - then the whole it was Chelsea thing.Micheal sheilds the CL league final in Greece, Everyones heard the stories of families having their tickets stolen of them at the ground by other liverpool fans the scandalous way in which Liverpool fans storm their way into grounds 2 4 everyone 1 ticket ( the Arsenal game in the CL league being a clear examplewhen the no standing/overcrowding rules were brought in because of the tradegy at Hillsborough so they should no better and respect those laws at least. ( please note i haven't said anything in celebration of Hillsborough and you never will hear me do so)nothing embodies spirit more than Sir Matt leading United to European glory 10 years after Munich and no club on this plannet has more history than Manchester Unitedaccept it and when that 18:5 tally gets equal you'll have nothing