1. 1. .

• HELL YES
    • I WOULD TRY, BUT I DOUBT I COULD AFFORD IT... OR PUT THE EFFORT IN TO GO
    • NO WAY

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHERE ARE YOU SITTINGDO THEY ACCEPT VISA ELECTRONI TRIED TO BUY A CARD FROM MOONPIG YESTERDAY AND SOME VERIFCATION THING f*ckED ME OVER
High up in the gods lol, but waiting now to try get 2 more better seatsYeah VISA Electron, if you aint got the verification setup, it allows you to set it up there and then

Seems to be f*cked right now. Wont even let me get to the bit where I find the tickets.Cant believe I came so close and it f*cked up on me
Seems to be working fine for a lot of ppl, im down to 8 mins now in my QYou can also use the code more than once it seems, my cousin used mine and she got some

SO WHERE ARE YOU SITTINGDO THEY ACCEPT VISA ELECTRONI TRIED TO BUY A CARD FROM MOONPIG YESTERDAY AND SOME VERIFCATION THING f*ckED ME OVER
High up in the gods lol, but waiting now to try get 2 more better seatsYeah VISA Electron, if you aint got the verification setup, it allows you to set it up there and then
when i try and set it up before it says it doesnt worksomethings incorrect but nothing is incorrect <_<

when i try and set it up before it says it doesnt worksomethings incorrect but nothing is incorrect <_<
click forgot password, it will reset, thats what i done

Got mine stiyull. Dont even know where the seat is just booked it. f*ck itSame routine Friday to get some more
you are a con artistits not fairyou will buy the tickets and sell themwhile me... someone who treasures this concert will have to pay tripple the priceit means so much to me, where as it means nothing to youbut in the words of saint michael himself 'money makes the world go 'round'

Got mine stiyull. Dont even know where the seat is just booked it. f*ck itSame routine Friday to get some more
where will those genenral public tickets be sold?
TicketmasterBox OfficeMr_Gayle ebay shop
ohhhhh online general sale right?!?

you are a con artistits not fairyou will buy the tickets and sell themwhile me... someone who treasures this concert will have to pay tripple the priceit means so much to me, where as it means nothing to youbut in the words of saint michael himself 'money makes the world go 'round'
Im sure he is doing what most ppl will do, get tickets for himself and some to sellDont see why you cant do what we done, its wokring for many ppl

Guest WAVESURFER
What time do they go on sale on Friday?Do I need some code thing or do I just go on Ticketmaster & try & buy them normally?
7AM, yeah just normal no code
Safe.

Im sure he is doing what most ppl will do, get tickets for himself and some to sellDont see why you cant do what we done, its wokring for many ppl
i know

I just wanna get better seats. Today was just my insurance if I dont get any on Friday. I will definitely be there. Please forgive meI'm praying for Michael Jackson's welfare. He better give the show of his life.The buzz of waking up 6.30 is immense! Hol tite the massive and crew who woke up multiple times before the alarm. Pressing refresh until 7am but realising you havent signed in, then having the verification f*ck up was way too much stress for me not to get tickets. Was late to work but so?