1. 1. .

• HELL YES
    • I WOULD TRY, BUT I DOUBT I COULD AFFORD IT... OR PUT THE EFFORT IN TO GO
    • NO WAY

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Jackson PRESALE TICKET £75.00 x 2Service Charge £9.00 x 2 Delivery (Standard Post) £2.25Total Charges £170.25BK B2 C 24 - 25PRICE LEVEL 1FLOOR SEATING Bloody hell! Yeah not till February next year!
Good seats, but allow it, Feb you know
I was offered Block A1 row T, as I went to pay it said "The Process can not be continued" I swear time just stopped on me but I guess I'll have to wait till next year but will try for some tomorrow.

Wow. Knew more shows were added.... Didn't realise, however, that it is in fact 50 altogether now. JHEEZ! Records have tumbled: * The biggest audience ever to see an artist in one city. * The most amount of people to attend a series of arena shows. * The fastest ticket sales in history. The gigs have even caused controversy amongst the UK political establishment, with a cartoon in The Sun newspaper this morning depicting Prime Minister Gordon Brown stealing Michael Jackson tickets to sell on and boost the British economy. But with fans traveling from over 200 countries to see the shows, a genuine boost to tourist industry is a reality. After all, the world has always flocked to London to see royalty, The King Of Pop is continuing in a great tradition. Three-quarters of a million people in the UK alone have bought their tickets and fans have been camped out at The O2 Arena since last night, stopping at nothing in their quest to see Michael Jackson.