1. 1. .

• HELL YES
    • I WOULD TRY, BUT I DOUBT I COULD AFFORD IT... OR PUT THE EFFORT IN TO GO
    • NO WAY

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if these are gonna be similar to those glastonbury security bullshit tickets?I will be buying and shotting.So I don't wanna get parred by some hologram security meaning I can't sell it on or something.
its best they do that tbh.. if not the whole thing will be a shambles. ppl will try and make more than they earn in 5yrs to shot tickets. and u know how MJ fans will gladly re mortgage their house to buy a ticket.

Does anyone know if these are gonna be similar to those glastonbury security bullshit tickets?I will be buying and shotting.So I don't wanna get parred by some hologram security meaning I can't sell it on or something.
its best they do that tbh.. if not the whole thing will be a shambles. ppl will try and make more than they earn in 5yrs to shot tickets. and u know how MJ fans will gladly re mortgage their house to buy a ticket.
Glas is diff, this is just a concert, I am guessing or should I say HOPING its not lke that, I am looking to sell em on ebay, thats my holiday to napa paid for

o2 are on a parrersarmshousemy cousin just said if he gets 3 he'll set me one thoughnone of these links or numers are workingapparently it opened shortly before 7
Yeah it did now on Ticketmaster nothing is appearing it's gone.2402 keeps saying it's busy.Going to try with my contacts see what can be done but I'm pissed 5 mins and it shuts down.