Newham Generals - Generally Speaking Album

manuel

Monkey is anythingBoring.
exactlypeople go on like he some unique grime character that brings something different guys just a standard grime mc, u could replace him with any other standard mc and it wouldnt have a impacti beg somone show me his levelsthe only way i couldnt look forward to a Newham Gens release is if it didnt have D Double E

monkey was mad decent beats and vocalssame as the other two,in varying degreesnow wen you reduce that dynamic by a thirdthe result is less than the sum of all total parties involvedbut still with the potential to produce remarkable work with a less varied dynamicergo i look fwd to hearing the album yet am disappointed monkstar is not involved

monkstar was good"i will make your mum my maid."
'keep her there till her hair has greyed'monkstar is one of those marmite artistsprez tterminatortempsetcyou either get it or you don'timomonkstar's flow was immaculatesome one up his frontline been searching for it since 06, only got him on a couple sets here and thereas for the albumnot really bothered, but will listen