Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Japanese Cartoon

Ok since January he said it isn't him singing in a British accent, ok it's Wasalu Muhammad Jaco who is the lead. Not sure how many of you heard their stuff but thought I'd just knock up the tracks and see what people think.

*sighs...listens*

he said it isn't him singing in a British accent,
listening to this last song, his lying, sounded decent though. if this wasnt lupe i might be more receptive but i have a thing with rappers jumping genre.wonder if this has anything to do with his label grievances

Guest Wu-Tang

my opinion of this man has once again been loweredHe is level with Pharrell now.

WTF why does he have that mashed accent. Swear down this guy best not fall off in the hiphop sector before LupeEND is done.Oh yeah, Pharell's genre jumping >>>> Lupe's

WTF why does he have that mashed accent. Swear down this guy best not fall off in the hiphop sector before LupeEND is done.Oh yeah, Pharell's genre jumping >>>> Lupe's
Album isn't happening, been changed to "We Are Lasers"

Album isn't happening, been changed to "We Are Lasers"
WTFso no double disc album?f*ck this square ass,tight clothes wearing,squeaky voiced,virgin ass c*nthe better come with a album thats firehe is so lucky he is talented

Ain't LupeEND gonna come after the next two albums?'llow me I can't be bothered to research beyond wikipedia