IM CONFUSED. SWEAR GIRLS AINT THE ONE GONNA GO TURN INTO A MONK

hazedunks

the vice president of the shotgun family has said what i would saythats gandaulf by the wayLONG FOR THIS CHICKbruv the sun is out new chicks are about make ya movestop texting her its long i dont care how sweet the p*ssy is its not worth turning into an L2 for it and so far ya going in that direction.
:D:rofl::rofl:too much

make a note of all the mistakes you have made in this one playerand make sure you dont repeat them in the nextin this way you will live and learn try to focus on improving yourself atm in this way you will get other girls and also she will come running back wen she sees you are top of the pop charts with yr song - back then hose didnt want me,now that i am hot- hose all on methen you can par her in a fantastic way given that revenge is the true meaning of lifeand props is a true thugs wife
lllmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooim dying here

make a note of all the mistakes you have made in this one playerand make sure you dont repeat them in the nextin this way you will live and learn try to focus on improving yourself atm in this way you will get other girls and also she will come running back wen she sees you are top of the pop charts with yr song - back then hose didnt want me,now that i am hot- hose all on methen you can par her in a fantastic way given that revenge is the true meaning of lifeand props is a true thugs wife
lllmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooim dying here
missed thisSocial is actually too much dont know how man comes with all them bars

I know exactly what you're going through, I went through something similar not too long ago. It's over between you two. You're nothing more than just another face from her past now.
smhand you actually try and get wicked with people like thun?you need to stop it if ya gonna be truthful about these kinda things in ya life kid

So i made a post a couple weeks back bout one girl i loved. I kept switching at her and we broke up i asked you man if i could get her back and marlo and paradox said nah forget it, so i did. Completely broke off contact then 3 weeks later musta seen her at the train station. It was akward still. That day i go home and text her ahh musta seen you at the station how come you aint say hi. I was taking the piss didnt think shed reply but she did, bare in my mind she was like never ever chat to me again. So we're having a convo. me: ive changed. Her: i dont care i feel sorry for the next girl that comes along. me: so all them months we were together you were miserable yea?her: you know that aint true.her: your lucky im even texting you backme: you aint doing me a favour by texting me back. i didnt mean that in a rude wayher: what bout all them things you said to me that means everythin we had was a lie?me: it that was the case why do i still think bout them times we spent togetherher: stop chatting to me and forget bout meme: nah dont get it twisted ive accepted ill never get you back but you dont just forget bout someone you used to go out with.her: i cant chat to you now maybe later we can be friendsme: no problem i was in the wrong i understand. later.So im like done shes finally out my system. Then just outta curosity i text her one day suppose i saw you at the station tomorrow and try chat to you would you switch she texts back probably not.Next day i see her and we say hi its akward but after a bad breakup what do you expect.That day i text her againme: rah boy we're making progress we even said hi todayher: maybe thats as far as it will gome: why is it that one min we talk your cool and the next you switchshe doesnt reply till sunday i texted her on friday bout 12her: we might have started talkin but things will always be weirdme: i thought you stopped chatting to me again since you didnt reply thought you were vex again. Obvisiously things will be weird we keep thinking bout all the bad times over the past month. Do what i do member the good times like when you first started eating in front of me lol swear we made progress that day.her: lol you still think of them times. I never replied cause i been busy.After that i texted her lol yea them times make me laugh what you dont yea? She aint replied yetSo what is this. The girl said shes never gonna talk to me again and she is. I dunno if she wants to get back together or be friends but for real though why would a girl wanna be friends with her ex she werent friends with any of her other exes. man is so confused. Can i get her back? Shall i let her go? Cause being friends with a girl you used to love aint the one. Just makes you remember what you lost f*ck that.
u sayin uve changed sounds desssssspeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrratttttttteeeeeeeeee!! cut that out right now, its ugly!her actually saying she dont care and she feels sorry for the next girl is her basically saying she do care and the thought of u been with somebody else has been on her mind.. dont get happy tho, shes thought about it and its making her get over u that bit quicker.. dont acknowledge the fact ur making progress again it looks like ur over thinking and ur desperate.. this also gives her power over u and believe it or not, that sh*t counts.. hey sayin MAYBE thats as far as it'l go is showin she does wana give u a next chance but wont, this is a sly way of showin u shes stil on it but very vunerable right now and will never accept u back in any way shape or form in her current state.. u may be able to get it on f*ckin terms in the future when things aint so raw and ppls feelings r in checkmake no mistake... a next man has been making her sweat.. IT IS over... try and accept reality, it makes living in it alot easieryo... i understand how ur feelin stil.. u really check for this girl and its hard to accept its over.. i remember ur original topic bout this girl an it was bout the same time i finished with my ex and i'll be honest blood, i used to check for this girl hard aswel and i realise its hard to let go but u need to... ting is u broke up with urself, just like my ex broke up with herself, doesnt change the fact that both parties may be hurt and have caught feelings, but the way ur goin on is nuts... everyone thinks about/ deals with things differently but if ur affected, ur affected.... u r actively thinking about ur ex and im sure its hurting u even more, i dont actively think bout my ex on a conscience level but i swear that bitch has been in my dreams down to last night and i aint usually a dreamer so i wont be so stupid as to say im fully over it cos im not, just like u arent either.. basically she is under ur skin and only time will heal ur wounds, nothing else.. since my ex ive f*cked 3 different girls, i dont think u have cos u aint mentioned so.. u really cant change the way u feel, but u can do certain things to prevent urself falling further.. do what u feel will keep things moving...i cant fault u in ur attempts to txt her tho tbh cos as soon as i finished with my most recent ex i got straight back in touch with ex before her and got it more than friendly atm.. but in the beginning she was abit hesitant and i used to be the one to get in touch with her first and she tried doin all this bollox like not responding same time, so i stopped txtin her and when she asked why i stopped txtin her i started lettin her kno if we dont spk again i aint bothered cos ive honestly tried and shes goin on long.. now she will facebook, txt and call man first all the time.. all this has done for me tbh is shown me just how worthless this girl really is cos she now has a new man who she supposedly loves :D.. so i cant fault u for trying blood, but with this girl its clear feelings are still there on both sides and the situation is still too raw.. i dont think uve got the backbone and self confidence to pull it off at this stage in ur life, u seem quite green and stil wet behind the ears... u may be able to get her back on f*ck*ng terms in the future when things have calmed down, but the whole relationship part of the show is now over!! the hardest part is acceptance but once ur there u r well on ur way.. chin up

thanks paradox your advice helped alot last time so i was waiting for you to come through. Yea man your right and in a way ive accepted it. I deleted her number, all our texts. everything. She didnt reply to the last text and to be honest i knew she wouldnt and im cool with it. I hurt her bad and i knew what kinda girl she was and it was unlikely she would come back. Im moving on with my life. i dont think im in the stage for trying to draw other girls yet cause i musta linked my ex before her recently and sh*t felt mad akward. You live and you learn i suppose and thanks for the help man i appreciate it.

I know exactly what you're going through, I went through something similar not too long ago. It's over between you two. You're nothing more than just another face from her past now.
smhand you actually try and get wicked with people like thun?you need to stop it if ya gonna be truthful about these kinda things in ya life kid
You're mistaken. The girl didn't know when to back off.

nah zams is making it up tbh either that or he is trying too hardhes been doing sideline sends for a good week or so now and using thun as a public punchbag to show e-muscles.
I feel no need to make anything up.And Thun has been sending for ages. I've merely chosen now as a suitable time to retaliate.