Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

FAO XBOX Guys

I broke my xbox yesterday, and got an E74 error some hardware something or other.Anyway, This guy who lives round near me said he can fix that for 25 quid. So thats cool like, but hes offering to flash it for me for another 15 quid.Do you reckon I should do it? I dont want my sh*t getting f*cked up, and I deffo dont wanna get banned from LIVE.What you reckon?

I broke my xbox yesterday
WTF? Ive heard of xbox breakin down but you actually broke it yourself. WTF where you doin to it?
Accidently pulled the AV cable out while it was on, but something had been f*ckign before and the image on tv went f*cked, so as i was tryna fix it i made it worse

Yes, they are about 7.5GB in general size.And back to ur question, if u've got the E74 error, the max he's gonna do is just use a heatgun or whatever.It'll work, but won't last no more than a few months.

ooooh so dats what they do with my xbox360...fixed it in december..f*cked up again in februarynow it makes sense*goes 2 flash brandnew xbox*

ooooh so dats what they do with my xbox360...fixed it in december..f*cked up again in februarynow it makes sense*goes 2 flash brandnew xbox*
*LIES* :lol:

*LIES* :lol:
lol tomorrowf*ck lite-ons..hav 2 pay a tenner extra..kmt