Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

afc Arsenal squad for Villarreal - Walcott & Nasri passed fit

Theo Walcott and Samir Nasri have been passed fit to face Villarreal in the Champions League on Tuesday.Walcott suffered a minor knee problem against Manchester City on Saturday while Nasri returned from international duty last week with flu. Both players are available for the Quarter-Final first leg.However, Robin van Persie will not travel to Spain after failing to shrug off a groin injury. Arsène Wenger had given the Dutchman a "50:50" chance of making the 18-man squad but he misses out.Eduardo (groin), Abou Diaby (thigh) and Tomas Rosicky (groin) are also unavailable on Tuesday night.Arsenal squad to face Villarreal:1 Manuel ALMUNIA (GK)3 Bacary SAGNA4 Cesc FABREGAS5 Kolo TOURE8 Samir NASRI10 William GALLAS12 Carlos VELA14 Theo WALCOTT15 DENILSON17 Alex SONG18 Mikael SILVESTRE20 Johan DJOUROU21 Lukasz FABIANSKI (GK)22 Gael CLICHY25 Emmanuel ADEBAYOR26 Nicklas BENDTNER27 Emmanuel EBOUE40 Kieran GIBBS

Guest Lemons
One of the (few) things that really f*ck me off about Arsenal is your disregard to traditional squad numbers.
Yeah, it is a little annoying.Seeing Gallas wearing Bergkamp's number makes me face palm.

wanted diaby coz his sik in champions league.so wot then:--------------------AL--------------------Sagna-----Kolo---Gallas--Clichy--------------Song----Denilshit---------------Theo-------Cesc------Nasri--------------------Adebayor----------?

One of the (few) things that really f*ck me off about Arsenal is your disregard to traditional squad numbers.
Yeah, it is a little annoying.Seeing Gallas wearing Bergkamp's number makes me face palm.
This pissed me off as well. Cocky little git.

There is some gay reason for Gallas having 10, cos he was originally given 3.I think its to do with him once having 13 at Chelsea and it being taken off him for Ballack, and them trying to give him 3, which ended up being Cole's number.

Expecting a win tomorrow night.Wouldn't be surprised if we see-Almunina--Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy--Denilson-Song--Eboue-Fabregas-Nasri-Adebayor-Eboue in to add the defensive job. Rather see the pace of Theo who can get in behind fullbacks, but either way that 10 and one of Theo or Eboue will be in.Come on thee Arsenal!!!

sure reason Fagass got no.10 coz wenger didnt want to give an attacking player the pressure of bergkamps shirt. but he gev Theo 14!!! we should give Arshavin 10 nx season. yeah come on gunners if we score an away goal we go thru.cant believe they put us on itv 4.

I dont think Wenger has anything, well much to do with the number allocation, cos Theo picked 8 was told it was Nasri's, then picked 14.

that defence is still a mess.clichy was drunk again on saturday. And dont get me started on kolo and gallas

Guest Jetz
--------------------AL--------------------Sagna-----Kolo---Gallas--Clichy--------------Song----Denilson---------------Theo-------Cesc------Nasri--------------------Adebayor----------
yup this would be my team.