Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

them cult players

lol@Paul McGrath being regarded anything more than 'above average' outside of a 3 mile square radius of Birmingham.I suppose Tony Daley and Dalian Atkinson were the most devastatingly penetrative attacking duo of their era in the world also?

lol@Paul McGrath being regarded anything more than 'above average' outside of a 3 mile square radius of Birmingham.I suppose Tony Daley and Dalian Atkinson were the most devastatingly penetrative attacking duo of their era in the world also?
Not to forget the wonderkid Nii Lamptey...

Not to forget the wonderkid Nii Lamptey...
lmao This guy is infamous within my circle of friends for being the blackest player in the PL sticker book when we was younger. 'You're blacker than Nii Lamptey' was the ultimate cuss,Merlin did him dirty with that picture.On topic Lehmann springs to mind for bare reasons.

Paul McGrath is the definition of a cult hero.But he was the best defender in the country if not Europe at the time to go with it.
baresi.jpglets just leave it with the first line JJ

What was he doing in '94 when McGrath was deadding Baggio and Italy?If he was even about then.McGrath - Player of the year - and he was a centre back.Ireland's greatest ever player - but he's average so f*ck knows what that makes Roy Keane.

Yes but McGrath with one arm produced what is regarded as one of the best defensive performances ever.I'm not gonna argue about it anyway, he was without doubt world class. And the best in the country at that time.I mean what would a West Ham fan know about legendary centre halves.

Wait is Jj saying the Irish drunk McGrath is better than Baresi? If so de-mod him & pinky his clart.

Them ones where no one outside of B6 ever discussed his performance because everyone was raving about Ray Houghton's goal.

Wait is Jj saying the Irish drunk McGrath is better than Baresi? If so de-mod him & pinky his clart.
No I'm not. Because Baresi didn't play in England.And this is coming from the guy who said Walcott was better than Young...

lol at paul mcgrat. people were saying phil babb was world class at that time too and look how that turned out .....looltouba

Phil Babb isn't the only centre half to win player of the year in the last 15 years.

lol @ irelands best player thoughsorry not having that
?

Ok. Lol at because Baresi didnt play in England... Effectively this is like comparing Cannaravo or Maldini to Ledley King... Infact it is exactly like that.Oh & Walcott is better than Young.

Ok. Lol at because Baresi didnt play in England... Effectively this is like comparing Cannaravo or Maldini to Ledley King... Infact iit is exactly like that.
1) I said McGrath was world class and the best in the country. This is England. "If not the best in Europe".2) Baresi was retired from international football and in his late 30's when McGrath was in his best form for Ireland and Villa and the best defender in the country.Stop tryna twist my words./The best player in the Premier League for one season, and he was a centre half.Regarded by most as Irelands greatest ever player.Aston Villa, a club that won the European cup in the last 25 years, greatest ever player.But he wasn't world class? Don't talk shite.

this guy was a ledge used to follow him when parma had him n zola upfrontthen he came england and headbutted keith curle on his debut didnt get sent off n then scored. sick guy

this guy was a ledge used to follow him when parma had him n zola upfrontthen he came england and headbutted keith curle on his debut didnt get sent off n then scored. sick guy
Badman, I swear when he came to sign for Newcastle he came in a fur coat looking like some pimp.