Stereotypical looking nonces caught being nonces

streets.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c/s the marlous man got the general crime ting on smash. white fellas have the peado ring running. I'm happy with the deal struck.
i was gonna say that but didnt want it to seem like im trying to hard im sure we all know that the media knows how to spin a story in the direction that suits whoever they choose it to cos even if the crime statistics was a bit distorted its EASY to make it believable that most of a specific crime is done more so by black guys.HOWEVER it dont matter how powerful the media is it IMPOSSIBLE to make it sound like bare black people keep up pedo antics its just so far fetched a notion that it would devalue the credability of ANY newspaper reporter overnight and they would also probably not have more journalism work after the day they print such a story and thats cos its BLATENTLY obvious that its mostly white man.

I think the statement more of a specific crime is done more by black ppl might be a fair statement to make for some areas. But in other areas and alot of high profile crimes are not predominatly by black people. But it is interesting that no matter what people talk about they always want to be a sticker of race onto things, ie "acting black" or "acting white" Because its not really about acting a race its about acting a stereotypical social class!

Guest Triple XXX
when it comes to apprehending a pedo that must be hard work cos i dont think my soul could take itdont forget police are NOT supposed to harm suspects etccould you do that?mehif i was a fed i think i would of been dismissed time ago if i had to deal with people like this cos i would of done something f*ckry.
i wouldnt give a f*ckthe suffering the kids went through would b minor to what id do tbheven killin the f*cker would do no good

when it comes to apprehending a pedo that must be hard work cos i dont think my soul could take itdont forget police are NOT supposed to harm suspects etccould you do that?mehif i was a fed i think i would of been dismissed time ago if i had to deal with people like this cos i would of done something f*ckry.
i wouldnt give a f*ckthe suffering the kids went through would b minor to what id do tbheven killin the f*cker would do no good
i guarantee it will affect you in some way it cant be easy KNOWING what these people do and seeing the evidence of it and then knowing what they are being charged with and then going HOME to your own kids.sh*t is crazy.