New Terminator Salvation Extended Trailer

pyrouk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got back from seeing this...great film, a strong 8/10. i always knew the story had the possibility of being sick but whether they executed it properly would be the deciding factor.the director added nicely to the story and made it deep.the potrail of the war was spot on, straight up raw how it should be. would of been a 10/10 had it been an 18.

Guest Ian Wright 8
just got back from seeing this...great film, a strong 8/10. i always knew the story had the possibility of being sick but whether they executed it properly would be the deciding factor.the director added nicely to the story and made it deep.the potrail of the war was spot on, straight up raw how it should be. would of been a 10/10 had it been an 18.
what cinema did u watch it at?i wastched it last night as well and got back at around this timeslashfilm was just as expected tbh, no great shocks, not as much action as expected and SHOULD have been an 18

agree 8/10......... it didnt have any emotion though

what cinema did u watch it at?i wastched it last night as well and got back at around this timeslashfilm was just as expected tbh, no great shocks, not as much action as expected and SHOULD have been an 18
i went harrow vue, watched it earlier in the night then stayed out.i thought there was loads of action, the whole movie was basically action lol. only part it lacked was a few very gritty/gory scenes, but for a 12A they definately pushed it.

c/s last three commentsaltho a computer made arnie appearedwas boog
lol ye that looked a bit dodgey. was the only way tho to get a refrence of him, cant exactly have him in the movie the way he is now.there were a few out of place jokes and gaps at points in the storyboard, but other then that the writers did a fairly good job. all the little refrences to the previous films was good.

i might be being stupid here. but it was set in 2018 correct ? how come john connors dad was a kid in 2018. wouldnt he still be older then him. (i missed the 1st 5 mins, so dont kno it they said that he got sent back or somthing)
f*ck KnowsI read the Wiki and the story is confusing as f*ck, and I read it several timesI don't think even the writers understand that sh*t properly.

i might be being stupid here. but it was set in 2018 correct ? how come john connors dad was a kid in 2018. wouldnt he still be older then him. (i missed the 1st 5 mins, so dont kno it they said that he got sent back or somthing)
f*ck KnowsI read the Wiki and the story is confusing as f*ck, and I read it several timesI don't think even the writers understand that sh*t properly.
c/si came home and read wiki for 1 2 3 and this new one and im still lost