people in the grime scene attiude

The Somalian

Stations need to make money to keep going otherwise they will just go into debt and close down. And no stations means nowhere for people to get heard.However when running any station you need rules and you need to stick to those rules so everyone knows where they stand. In your example you seem to have got a lot of mixed messages and that is never going to result in a professional solution to any situation.The reason why Rinse ended up being the biggest station is not because it had the best talent, but because it was the best run station when it came to dealing with the Grime scene and its participants.

everyone is on the net these days lool just got a call about my post (so ihave used the edit button)but i will say roy I hear that but even take spookys birthday them man invited 20+ plus man to come down every man comes down nowthen every man turns up and then is told to pay £5 (think it was mentioned on grime forum when wolf blatently said he is spitting but not paying nothing)to me that is some oppotunist flex when jammin, tempz, rage, a2, drifter, miss bratz, flirta d etc come down they dont pay sh*tu can not really pick and choose who has to pay like u say it aint being run propermain qualms is that them man were dropping me off back to hackney so just jumped on for couple of minutes are r expected to pay full whackcoz £5 to cover every man was gonna be paid but when the each ting come up it was a par plus they already got dosh from me for the actual set

the station is known for mobbing sets the amount of times jawzy, meshack, myself and spooky had mans just run up on sets is a joke and then its a battle to just get the mic back I agree that managemnt should be told in advance but last ten minutes of a set when them man r dropping me home should get blyedplus the whole aggresiveness to the people i was with was not onIm just thinking to do promo sets now down danny c's and give them to hij to put on i tunes and put out cd's and dvd's in the record and barber shops think it works out much better for me in the long run alsoalso the fact that at least 60% of the orginal line up of dj's who were on the station in november are not on there no more says allot

about some muggage situation on wednesday about my guest who I was told I have to pay for when they did not spit longer than 4 minutes king swear u never paid subs either when u was a guest on the show both times alie ???but that aint my main problem is was the way the hole situation was dealt with mans trying to take mic from mans then shouting out threats from the hallwayand this is embarrising for me as this is one of my youngers boys and this hype is happening

yeah im deffo carrying out them ideas been organising the first cd already bringing though a few up n comers on the set from west and hackney also spoken to wolf, m.i.k who r on it gonna do this ting proper just handle my own situation which is always the best situation

that funny stillits understandable that djs should have to pay a fiver for subsbut for mcs? thats a jokethis is a station thats been running for under 1/2 a year, and whose audience is mainly dranw off forums (GF in particular)and when i went there, the cdjs were f*ck*ng up big time. raw or whoevers running that is having a laugh.