whats your best nas album...

neeko

Guest Cipher

Lol @ StillmaticAlbum had like 3 /4 good tracksIllmaticIt was WrittenLost Tapes..The rest doesnt really matter, a few good tracks here & there in mostly horribly boring albums

Guest Cipher

FamTake it back.Pt.II is the worst peice of trashI aitn the type of brother made for you to start tessin'..*edit*I got confused fam*wipes sweat from brow*

Guest Cipher

2 can't touch 1 lolI was thinkin of the numberings of shook ones pt. I & II...hence the confusion O_OThe biggest curse for Ny State Of Mind Pt. II was giving it that nameJus call it summin else and I coulda liked it

cipher dont get me wrong, ny state of mind pt i is a great track, here is a snippet of an illmatic review i wrote for homework that overkills it "From the opening song, second track on the C.D. (the first is actually a skit which sees Nas and AZ discuss “the bullshit on the radio” and speak of their aspirations to not only make it outside of the ghetto but bring their close ones with them, they also indulge in a little marijuana but that’s a given) Nas agenda is made as clear as the blitzkrieg like sirens sounding in the streets outside the studio. “Straight from the f*ck*ng dungeons of rap, where fake niggas don’t make it back”The pulsating piano loop relentlessly drills itself into that pantheon of unforgettable melodies in the corner of your mind, the sinister bassline threatens to pound you in the skull as it moodily shuffles throughout the track, and here comes that delightful snare on the bookend of every braggadocio filled rhyme. Lyrics may’ve been Nas forte, but the production on show was of the finest quality comparable to the finest European cuisine, my musical tastes have had their palette satisfied."pmsl

Lol @ StillmaticAlbum had like 3 /4 good tracks
You have got to be f*ck*ng kidding
Got Urself EtherStillmatc IntroThe FlyestOne MicSmokin'You're da Man2nd Childhood - milky preemo production and personal fav.tbh my fave. on every album is gonna be produced by preemo.