Fao ppl who don't live at home

Aquaman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in greenwichrenting is f*ck*ng expensive my rent is near £925 a monthstay the f*ck at home & save till you cant take it nuh morei wish i lived with mumsie until i was at least 25 instead of moving out at 20

i live in greenwichrenting is f*ck*ng expensive my rent is near £925 a monthstay the f*ck at home & save till you cant take it nuh morei wish i lived with mumsie until i was at least 25 instead of moving out at 20
£925 for urself? or u live wiv sum1 else...?

i'm curioushow come so many of you have had to resort to sleeping on friends sofas etc and staying in hostels?it's disheartening to read
tbh i dont knowby the time you have got to certain point in ya life you wanna move out BUT its not as simple as you first think it is its expensive as messy explained she says stay at home and its valid but that has its downfalls but so does living alone council or mortgage.picture thisyou got a mortgage but then you come across problems with ya house such as dampcracks in the walluneven floor surfacesplumbing issues (blocked drains etc)dont even get me started on boiler problems

exactlyto have a mortgage and be in the same house im in now is not a possibility,the area and this house id be paying even more than i am now. we were in council accomodation which was my boyf a 1 bedroom TINY flat in peckham,id given up my council flat in southampton to move in with him ,we then had the baby and the amount of room a baby takes up is ridiculous we had to move besides the fact i wanted out of peckham. only choice was to rent privately,long term future yeh obviously we will go mortgage route but for now we didnt have the huge deposit needed for a mortgage so we renttbh i love where i live and am not bothered for a mortgage right now especially with the current climate. eventually yes but right now no

my landlord pays for everything hes great i.e trees in our garden have gotten big and are not letting much light into the garden=landlord forking out £600 to have them cut down if it was our house we would have to pay that

alsodouble glazing windowswhatever house you buy at some stage ya gonna have to replace that and THAT is not cheapbare things you probably got at home NOW but ya parents built that over timei put it to you that any of you that live at home with ya parents that have the following ya parents accumulated it over years and years of graft.double glazed windowslaminate flooring / nice carpetdoorsfitted kitchenhologen lampsshower unitstoilet and bath (believe me when ya get a place sooner or later you will change it if ya there long enough)the wiring in the housedrainage pipes all over the houseloft conversions etcthats just off the top of my head just know that when you move out half that sh*t you WONT have and if you do its gonna need changing at some point and usually when you dont expect it or more to the point when you cant afford it.

Guest Triple XXX

tbh u can scream stay at hme all u likebt u gotta experience it to realise the full extent of itit aint bad for me still bt i gt a lifeline, its only abit f*cked right nw coz i havent been able to make p due to bein in hospital

those prices make me happy i dont live in london. £925 up here is getting me some 4/5 bedroom house with double garage.

damnif i was to move out this is where I'd want to be.Are you living in the newish places by the O2?

damnif i was to move out this is where I'd want to be.Are you living in the newish places by the O2?
those houses near the 02 are peng

Living in an EX Council Flat. Used to be under Hackney council now under Peabody Trust but prices haven't changed much. £85.00 a w/k2 Bed Flat just me
Are those flats obtained through the council or are they available for private rent?

no i live off shooters hill road in a quiet cul de sac still a newish place though

no i live off shooters hill road in a quiet cul de sac still a newish place though
i know where you meangod knows how much them places are gonna be literally right next to O2