what inspires u?

prdx

what the title says tbh...lately ive got severe writers block and all my beats are starting to sound the same... its not good :(what do u guys do to regulate ur sh*t an make sure it stays fresh?p.s. shy, in ur beat "copy cat" how do u do the wobble in it... been raping this track from way back and i'm thinkin to try an remake it (for education purposes only)... also u never sent no beats over time ago like u said u would :D

I normally take about a 2 month break, do lots of drugs and listen to lots of different kinds of music. Then by the time i go back to producing i normally have lots of ideas going around.i also get inspired when i download some new sounds and that.

Are you sticking to one genre?The best way to get over this is one day, get a rapidshare pass, download-new drum kits-new vsts/refillsor -dig for records/mp3s to sample-watch videos on youtube of various producers If your still having problems you could be using the same keys in all your beats (my friend used to do this alot) switch up a peiceFor me though don't even need inspiration, I'm always making beats with mouth, on the table whatever whenever wherever, its just a natural thing. Struggle with R&B sometimes though, i just stop flick through some new jack swing, old r&b songs etc and mix it up with your modern sounds and I've got something.

You know what is sick, when you hear music develop in your head and you can just work out the notes and play it down.I also have dreamt music but sadly forgotten it by the time I got to the pc/it was too complex to put down and got forgotten.
All the time man all the time

Things just come to my head and I plot them. Wish I was better at creating sounds though.What inspires me is that people are doing things (new/different/whatever) but they're not doing them right lol, so it's easy to be inspired by lack of others ability.

what the title says tbh...lately ive got severe writers block and all my beats are starting to sound the same... its not good :(what do u guys do to regulate ur sh*t an make sure it stays fresh?p.s. shy, in ur beat "copy cat" how do u do the wobble in it... been raping this track from way back and i'm thinkin to try an remake it (for education purposes only)... also u never sent no beats over time ago like u said u would :D
That would be telling :D / Who you be? / PMsMe:I take long breaks (wasn't intentional)I generally listen to different genresGetting/creating new sounds is a major oneHearing new stuff from other producers motivates me, either cos their sh*t sounds SICK and I realise I need to be doing something as well, or it's not on par and I think i can do better.