jammer chatin bout lethal and fire camp

neeko

this whole saga is embarrassing for both of them. i couldn't even laugh at the first video, the amount of gas resonating from it is nauseating.most of the stuff lethal said about him is true, jammer is any balloon filled with helium.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if its what Jammers saying or the way hes saying it but I cant help bussin up. So patronising; taking to Lethal like hes a toddler lol. ROFLMAO @ "What happened with the piss? Your fans wanna know what happened with that" He wins based on entertainment and tbh thats all I care about. f*ck the money talk or who's achieved what. They need to ask Jammer what bar hes talking about and speak to the youngers cos the conflicting stories are annoying

Big Up Jammer stillGuy told it on a level.And everything he said about Fire Camp and Knowledge and 2face is what we've all known for years. He just said it honestly, didn't even diss. Just said they were cack and hadn't done anything with their careers.Big ups

Big Up Jammer stillGuy told it on a level.And everything he said about Fire Camp and Knowledge and 2face is what we've all known for years. He just said it honestly, didn't even diss. Just said they were cack and hadn't done anything with their careers.Big ups
irony