jammer chatin bout lethal and fire camp

neeko

I think Grime Daily did a edit job againJammer never addressed the baby mother thing, nor dread cuttin ting, but says he addressed everything. And at the beginning of the vid he's mid convoLethal hotted them about editing before so I wouldnt be surprisedWheeled that leotard with the leng lyric 3 times. Thats why I'm glad this isnt on wax. It would restrict these two limited MCs cos they have to make everything rhyme and we saw what Lethal did

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is jokes. Glad I've followed this from jump. Best Grime beef in a whileLol @ Lethal pullin a phail and tellin half truths. I wouldnt breed a girl man I know already beat if I'm honest.Real talk Jammer should take up comedy."Look into my eyes... I'm the troof!""I got heart"Sounds like sutten outta dem out of sync kung fu movieslol @ the new age grime fans in the backKiller line "Lethal B, suck your muhuhumm"Jammers vids have been too much jokesI dont response for either of them, not a fan, dont care how old they are, dont care who gets hurt, not gonna be on some high horse about "They should be more responsible!", f*ck that. I just wanna be entertained