Dispatches About Gang Rape

Sinister

hold tite them man black listing themselves in the futurethe future is bright, the future is orange
I bet some of them told the whole fam they were gonna be on TV as well.See man's grandma settling down to watch the show and seeing her grandson talk about doing girls in a line up. <_< Imagine the next family get together, mans gonna get boxed up by his aunties.
:rofl:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH and I'll probably catch flack for this but South guys do tend to have a thing for rape, I dunno why but they really do...I think rape is wrong period. Don't get me wrong certain girls move very wrong and in many cases must share a lot of the responsibility.That said if you rape chicks you are a total wasteman, and cant stand next to me & I dont know why some people try to justify different forms of rape either. Whether your running around parks putting knifes to girls necks or going clubs and spiking their drinks its all the same.
Why are you saying just south guys?

black people came of lookin REAL ignorantwas speakin 2 my racist uncle and he was sayin they had no 'coonsideration' and that south london was 'coontaminated' .. nt gna lie it was quite funny ... hol tite uncle shazbut i think all blakc people should come out and apologize for this behaviour.. if muslims have to route out fundamentalism black people need 2 acknoledge their problems and ask themselves why 70% of gang rang rapes are carried out by 2% of the population
I beg to differ, If all black people came out to apologise for what a minority of ill advised black kids do then in the eyes of the owners of this country, all black people will kind of be held responsible. You have to aknowledge the fact that The Middle, Upper Class White man who isn't really exposed to Black people will think f*ck them, they are all the same.

personally dont think them man were goons.
Yeah but the rest of the UK won't see it like you, me and others who know. From time the show mentioned Gang Rape and interviewed them black guys.........wrap
real talkthat's why i say Black London youts that are wotless make the nation of black ppl look bad to the rest of the country..
theres plenty of wotless ppl all over the uk. do u think u cant go to manchester and find wotless ppl or suttin. end of the day if the channel chooses to show wotless ppl then??cosign wot general mac said tho
you can go around the country & find wotless ppl... but the point i'm trying to make is that.. the media or tv documentaries show wotless ppl in london most of the time... so white ppl will see this and think we are all like this...plus programmes like this representing urban London has a bad influence on the rest of urban England... the truth is that all the cities that have a decent population of blacks are influenced by londoners, music,slang everything.. so when they see things like this they are obviously going to try and imitate some things.. not saying we are going to be on the rape vibe ect..not saying it's Londoners fault or anything

hold tite them man black listing themselves in the futurethe future is bright, the future is orange
I bet some of them told the whole fam they were gonna be on TV as well.See man's grandma settling down to watch the show and seeing her grandson talk about doing girls in a line up. <_< Imagine the next family get together, mans gonna get boxed up by his aunties.
Bout next time, calls would be made the same night

Rah that was harsh what happened to the girl in block of flats, the woman just walked pastf*cked seeing it on CCTVIts a lot different to what you see on that video where that slore is riding one guy and you can Kano being played thru the phone, while next man are waiting

Rah that was harsh what happened to the girl in block of flats, the woman just walked pastf*cked seeing it on CCTVIts a lot different to what you see on that video where that slore is riding one guy and you can Kano being played thru the phone, while next man are waiting
Was that the same video where they ask if the guy is merking her?

Was that the same video where they ask if the guy is merking her?
Yeah