Make-up.

KayGee

This is me at the moment aswell, i havent had spots since i was about 15 up until recently ive always been quite lucky with my skin, infact i only have to use soap and water to wash my face, but the last few months ive been getting spots on the side of my face and on my forehead, the ones on the side of my face are quite itchy and sore aswell. Ive tried a few facewashes since then even my black soap isnt helping, one of my friends said it could be hormones due to my implant so if i cant find anything to get rid of them i might get it taken out.

What do you hate about your skin?
Well I've had spots since I was like 13 and I've tried EVERYTHING the doctors ever given me. I've tried every routine under the sun for it bought all the products. Now I'm exfoliating every few days cleansing, antiseptic cream and anti blemish moisturiser (in the morning) and then cleanser to take off my make up, the cream my doctor gives me and sometimes moisturiser too depending on how my skins feeling (at night).It's just horrible. All my mates say there's nothing wrong with it but I hate it.

Yea i smoke but ive been smoking for about 10 years now (cigarettes not weed) so i dunno why they have suddenly decided to flare up now :D , natures way of telling me to quit i guessMy diet is better now than what it used to be but saying that ive been slacking over the last month or so that could be the reason for the forehead spotsIf it carries on i might just go to the doctor but i dont know if its bad enough that they will give me anything for them, maybe just try and cut down on the cigarettes and eat better i spose lol

Yea cut down the smoking definitely, i know everyone says it but drink lots of water.. ive been drinking 2L a day and my skins at its best. Have you been stressed recently because that can be a massive part of skin problems. I know that when im stressed i get small red patches on my chest lol.The doctor wont help unless you have acne so try all the obvious trick first before going into anything drastic, spot creams/solutions are usually very harsh and you dont wanna have to use them on your skin unless its really bad.

:D /I really do need to start drinking water, i'm ashamed to say all i actually drink is tea and coke, im surprised i have any teeth left let alone they are actually healthy on the most part.Yea ive been under massive stress recently, had a horrible life changing event, money worries and keeping up with my course all contributing, it never crossed my mind that that could be causing it.I think i just need to start a skin regime because i dont actually have one, just wash my face with soap and water twice a day, i dont even moisturise, i guess ive been lucky to have nice skin up until now!

Christ woman you need to use a cream on your face everyday, you are very lucky that your skin has been ok up to now.What soap are you using because even the black african soap is abit heavy for everyday use. Why dont you try a gentle cleanser?

oo quick question off the topic of skin, does anyone know of any fragrances for hair. my friend has some marc jacobs perfume and she got a serum that smells like the perfume with it and i want something like that.

Tell me about it before I buy it pls KG
Its a warm cloth cleanser so you apply the cleanser as normal and then soak the provided cloth in warm water and gently buff the skin. It removes dirt, makeup and exfoliates all in one. Leaves your skin feeling like a babys bum, literally. I used this for two years before getting bored (typical me) but its still one my all time favourites. It leaves your skin looking fresh and brighter, all natural and fine for sensitive skins. Its one of those products that feel like a treat to use.