Make-up.

KayGee

Ladies run and buy Glamour magazine like asap. The July edition is offering a free full size Benefit product - Eye Bright - A great highlight stick, water liner or brightener. Retails at £14.00Bad Gal Eyeliner - Black eyeliner. Retails at £14.00Conceal It Stick. Retails at £17.00Obviously im gonna buy all 3 (maybe 4 for another Eye Bright) and get Product worth of £45.00 for just £6.00. :D
Excuse my ignorance but what does eye bright actually do. what part of ur face do you use it on lol

Your eyes lol, on the waterline for a brighter bigger looking eye or as a base for eyeshadow. It can also be used as a highlighter under the brow or even on the nose. Its good stuff./ :D Ive been to 3 shops and they are sold out, it only come out yesterday. I will continue hunting, good luck if your looking too lol.

Ladies run and buy Glamour magazine like asap. The July edition is offering a free full size Benefit product - Eye Bright - A great highlight stick, water liner or brightener. Retails at £14.00Bad Gal Eyeliner - Black eyeliner. Retails at £14.00Conceal It Stick. Retails at £17.00Obviously im gonna buy all 3 (maybe 4 for another Eye Bright) and get Product worth of £45.00 for just £6.00. :D
If I could pos you a hundred times for this I would! I now have a selection of people looking out for it for me.Thank you!

Need a bit of advice please ladies!Ive recently started to tone down my make up when i go on nights out because i think it was getting a bit out of hand lol, so ive gone from wearing Barry M pigments to doing smokey eyes with a kohl liner, thing is i think thats a little bit too plain and i want to use a bit of colour aswellWhat colours would make my look a bit more interesting without looking too over the top? ive been experimenting all evening but i cant find something that looks good. My eyes are blue if thats helpful

14 pages of Makeup related conversation im afraid. /QB - Coral looks amazing on blue eyes, if its too light for a night time look you could smoke it out with some warm browns or gold.If you like the smokey look then go for it with some colour, smoked eyes dont always have to be black/grey. Try with some lighter purples and smoke it out with a deeper shade on the crease for a nice bright eye thats not as intense as the pigments. Gold also looks great on everyone, draw over your lid with a black liner and smudge it with your finger then place a gold shadow over the top and blend with a black eyeshadow in the crease. Blue eyes are good with beige, cover the lid with a beige a few shades darker than your skin tone and then pop some dark brown into the crease blending it out. If thats too plain you can always get a gold glitter and tap a tiny bit on the front of the lid to make your eyes stand out.Also winged eyeliner with or without any shadow makes a dramatic change.If its not too far out of your comfort zone why dont u try a bright lip. Leave the rest of your face fairly subtle (usual face base and just mascara on the eyes) and then do an amazing bright red, pink or coral/orange lipstick.

If you wanna go for it bright purples and blues will look great on your complexion, dark grass coloured greens also. If you wanna go subtle then shimmery browns and gold.Do you wear lipstick because a red or a bright pink would look beautiful./You have lovely skin.

Ahh thanks. Ermm i've started using a pink which looks nice but cant seem to find a red to suit me and them bloody girls at the mac counter were no help! i may try the actual store in westfields as opposed to the concession in hof. I suppose its all trial and error really.

Ahh thanks. Ermm i've started using a pink which looks nice but cant seem to find a red to suit me and them bloody girls at the mac counter were no help! i may try the actual store in westfields as opposed to the concession in hof. I suppose its all trial and error really.
did u go to the croydon one? them girls are actually the worst they help noone kmt!

did u go to the croydon one? them girls are actually the worst they help noone kmt!
yep!!Its like they just want you to know what u want and move.