King Of Fighters XII

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to big of a dealkinda sloppy job with the lack of content but who plays against the cpu or even watches the storiesiv played near enuff every KOF to date pretty hardcore and dont even know who has what storyline or who won the champ each yr etcsame goes for sf still dont even have seth gouken or akuma unlockedthey sh*t any way

heard this game was a shamblesnot that its THAT important but no story mode, no end boss, minimal presentation, no cutscenes, are the characters missing special moves too?
Yeah story mode, cutscenes and bosses mean pretty much nothing in fighting games. It doesnt look as smooth as SF4 thats for sure but it doesnt look bad. As for missing moves this is normal to the KOF series, sometimes kyo has a hadoken like move and other times he has rekka punches.

iori is a totally diff kettle of fish this year from wot i been tolddunno if hes any good dohhe has no maiden masher???best move name ever next to FINAL atomic buster
Yeah he hasnt got it.I thought he was sh*t when i 1st played it. I tried doing it thinking the command changed or something lol. He has 3 or 2 short-medium range attacks instead. Some guy played me and used him very well linking them together. I actually like it when they change it up like this. This version of Kyo and Joe are probably my favorite.Edit - i thought maiden masher was his qcb+p x3 move :lol:

capcom cant seem to make a game where Fagat is over pow pow god tierplayed KOF12 todaykinda too fast for me and dont understand the counter and critical thinggy bob yetalso played sum alpha 3 and owned sum people usin X-ism gief lolsuper tank that guy iswalk into fireballs then standin super people