Young, Dumb & living off mum / How do you wash your dishes???

Da Luv Doc

LOL @ caucasians (more often than not) washing dishes. f*ck*ng despises me. They may as well not rinse the suds of of the plate with the effort they put into was dishes.
Is it just me or is this word not even close to being used in the correct context here?No send. It just doesn't look right.On topic - young blondie to win.
maybe he genuinely feels that white people washing their dishes hate him
At uni, I rewash any dishes that I use that have been washed by those lazy foos. I agree despise is perhaps a strong word, but it serious irks me as these are the same people that harp on about hygiene and cleanliness.
For realllll :lol:. Them man would dip the sponge in a little soapy water then lightly glide over the plate. When I come back and run my finger over the plate bare turbulance, it's f*cked. Rewash.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ caucasians (more often than not) washing dishes. f*ck*ng despises me. They may as well not rinse the suds of of the plate with the effort they put into was dishes.
Is it just me or is this word not even close to being used in the correct context here?No send. It just doesn't look right.On topic - young blondie to win.
hahahaand lol @ this guy not even clocking even though he supposed to be smart and at a top uni

lolfao tuppowarebrehto say 'despises me' means 'hates me', the word you were looking for was infuriates, or perhaps say 'i despise them'hope this helps brah
gaghsa :lol:
lmao.btw, just noticed that. cheers, it will help.
At uni, I rewash any dishes that I use that have been washed by those lazy foos. I agree despise is perhaps a strong word, but it serious irks me as these are the same people that harp on about hygiene and cleanliness.
For realllll :lol:. Them man would dip the sponge in a little soapy water then lightly glide over the plate. When I come back and run my finger over the plate bare turbulance, it's f*cked. Rewash.
:lol: