BNP burn golliwog doll at festival

Hank Moody

I just think.. ever since the ole darkies come over.. women get their tits out for page 3.. hiv has spread through gayness, gun crime, knife crime and all other crime is up.. People kiss their teth now and act all rude.Britain used to be a conservative country, where women were respectable and wore decent clothes. They cooked and cleaned. Since the ole darkies come, they now wanna order themselves a 10 incher and us white guys got no chance. No chance whatsoever coooooor.I say kick em all out the bastards...lmfao
them wannabe alf garnetts there

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think.. ever since the ole darkies come over.. women get their tits out for page 3.. hiv has spread through gayness, gun crime, knife crime and all other crime is up.. People kiss their teth now and act all rude.Britain used to be a conservative country, where women were respectable and wore decent clothes. They cooked and cleaned. Since the ole darkies come, they now wanna order themselves a 10 incher and us white guys got no chance. No chance whatsoever coooooor.I say kick em all out the bastards...lmfao
Yeah mate.

i dont hate jews i have never said i doyou hate muslimsyou have said you do. even though foolishly claim its their religion you hate.c*nt
I dont hate Muslims. I think religion (Islam especially) is complete and utter bullshit and not fit for a modern society.This just hurts your feelings because you're religious too.
u can never hurt my feelings EVERyou hate what muslims beleive in that means you hate what makes them THEM so you hate THEMyou are the type of pansy racist who doesnt knwo how racist he or she is cos he listens to a bit of jay Z and has a curryi hate interracial relationships? since when? where have i ever said that?inter racial relationships have and never will do anything realistic for race relations in this country. this doesnt mean i HATE themi dont sound like a white supremacist . u tho sound like a stupid little fool who claims he has an open mind yet hates religion!ur a confused inbred fassy

Yeah mate.
lol i wernt tryna send, i cud tell your post wasnt serious lol

i dont hate jews i have never said i doyou hate muslimsyou have said you do. even though foolishly claim its their religion you hate.c*nt
I dont hate Muslims. I think religion (Islam especially) is complete and utter bullshit and not fit for a modern society.This just hurts your feelings because you're religious too.
u can never hurt my feelings EVERyou hate what muslims beleive in that means you hate what makes them THEM so you hate THEMyou are the type of pansy racist who doesnt knwo how racist he or she is cos he listens to a bit of jay Z and has a curryi hate interracial relationships? since when? where have i ever said that?inter racial relationships have and never will do anything realistic for race relations in this country. this doesnt mean i HATE themi dont sound like a white supremacist . u tho sound like a stupid little fool who claims he has an open mind yet hates religion!ur a confused inbred fassy
You've said many times that interracial relationships do not work (ironic)I've said many times that Islam is a threat to modern societyI have an open mind. My mind is open enough to know that books written thousands of years ago, "perfect" prophets that order people to be killed and other fairytales are not the product of a supreme all loving god, yet the product of man that needs to use religion as a means of control. Surely you believe this too, considering you think the Jewish elites use religion to manipulate the people into war.There is no way that you can hold these beliefs and then believe in religion Venny.