Top 4 team in most danger?

Guest R9

No one cares about Chelsea and your rentboy sob stories on this forum mate.Your use of the search engine aint fooling anyone.
Never used the search engine ever tbh. I just read the pitiful 'discussions' you man have on here for a laugh and post for pretty much the same reason. :lol: Think I'm gonna hit the Spurs forum here for some lolz. :arrow:

No one cares about Chelsea and your rentboy sob stories on this forum mate.Your use of the search engine aint fooling anyone.
Never used the search engine ever tbh.
Yet you magically appear, everytime the word "Chelsea" is mentioned. And only post regarding Chelsea. Then like some genie in a lamp you f*ck off until in a few weeks, Chelsea comes up in topic again, and you puff back out.By the looks of it i aint the only person that has noticed.

Yet you magically appear, everytime the word "Chelsea" is mentioned. And only post regarding Chelsea. Then like some genie in a lamp you f*ck off until in a few weeks, Chelsea comes up in topic again, and you puff back out.By the looks of it i aint the only person that has noticed.
Not really.So heres the facts; I've got you chatting absolute nonsense and TF by the sounds of it is very pissed.I've done my job for the night.

Yet you magically appear, everytime the word "Chelsea" is mentioned. And only post regarding Chelsea. Then like some genie in a lamp you f*ck off until in a few weeks, Chelsea comes up in topic again, and you puff back out.
hahatf=f*ck*ng mug

You stating your opinion is fact = in essence you chatting nonsense.Dumb rentboy.Goodnight.
Only somebody intent on trying to redeem themselves would even type up this bullshit. :lol:
Yet the fraff you have posted all over this topic trying to somehow deny only showing up when Chelsea are mentioned isnt redeeming bullshit on your behalf?Dear oh dear....:lol:

You stating your opinion is fact = in essence you chatting nonsense.Dumb rentboy.Goodnight.
Only somebody intent on trying to redeem themselves would even type up this bullshit. :lol:
Yet the fraff you have posted previously trying to somehow deny only showing up when Chelsea are mentioned isnt redeeming bullshit on your behalf?Dear oh dear....:lol:
I thought it was goodnight?Somebody is FURIOUS. :lol: