What Women Are Most Unhygienic  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Women Are Most Unhygienic

• Black
    • White
    • Muslim
    • Asian

Everyone needs to cream.Fact.
hate accidentally brushing up against certain white peoples armssome nex levels of dryness
I hate being on the train next to certain black peopleThe B.O is a violation
ok thats great
Everyone needs to cream.Fact.
hate accidentally brushing up against certain white peoples armssome nex levels of dryness
Comments like this sadden me
whyi said certain white people, not all white peoplei have never brushed a black persons arm with that level of drynessan why is this? because most white people dont think they need to moisturize

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how someone can come up with the statement "most white people dont think they need to moisturise" I dont know what kind of white people you have "brushed up against" or the white people you are unfortunate to have been around but nah ive never seen a white person with as dry flaky skin as i have some black people, but that doesnt mean all black ppl don't know how to moisturise properly. It just means that i so happen to have noticed it on that person.People never notice/remember positive things they always hold onto negatives as samaid clearly has by that statement.To all those who know about moisturising every part of there body, on a daily basis, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, hands, and feet PULEASE.To those with dry flakey skin ---- Sort it out, regardless of your skin colour.

Well that is because black peoples dryness is visible, thats the point people are (badly) makingA lot of older white people I know don't cream/moisturise, infact its seen as a 'poofy' thing among a lot of the older menAs the younger generations have had more interaction - in your case, sex, it seems to have rubbed off (no pun)

Well that is because black peoples dryness is visible, thats the point people are (badly) makingA lot of older white people I know don't cream/moisturise, infact its seen as a 'poofy' thing among a lot of the older menAs the younger generations have had more interaction - in your case, sex, it seems to have rubbed off (no pun)
Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises. So its like everything its people and there class i think, because you will find more upper class and middle class people probably had the money to look after there skin, where as maybe the lower class/poverty older peoples families maybe didn't have the money in there eyes to waste on moisturising, I don't know what it is exaclty but i know my family does even the older members in my family.

I dont understand how someone can come up with the statement "most white people dont think they need to moisturise" I dont know what kind of white people you have "brushed up against" or the white people you are unfortunate to have been around but nah ive never seen a white person with as dry flaky skin as i have some black people, but that doesnt mean all black ppl don't know how to moisturise properly. It just means that i so happen to have noticed it on that person.People never notice/remember positive things they always hold onto negatives as samaid clearly has by that statement.To all those who know about moisturising every part of there body, on a daily basis, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, hands, and feet PULEASE.To those with dry flakey skin ---- Sort it out, regardless of your skin colour.
can you honestly say the majority of white people u know do and have been moisturizing their skin from birth?who are the people that compliment u on ur 'soft skin' - white people dont liei base my assumptions on my experience, having spent 7 years of my life, 8 hours a day in a school which was 99% white female

can you honestly say the majority of white people u know do and have been moisturizing their skin from birth?who are the people that compliment u on ur 'soft skin' - white people dont liei base my assumptions on my experience, having spent 7 years of my life, 8 hours a day in a school which was 99% white female
DONT FEED THE stupid f*cking prick

I can answer honestly and say the white people i know (which are probably classified as upper class and middle class) moisturise there skin from various ages.Ive met a few black people that ive said to them about looking after there skin and moisturising.No actually every single person that complimented me on my soft skin was black or mixed race. (Which id like to add to those who i know will fuel of this statement in regards to the race of my partner, these people were Woman, with only a few being men.) I just thought it was because i had good skin. So samaid you know 99% of the white race and have met them all and seen them in there daily groomings?And i don't mean to cause offence but wat area was your school in and where you dealing with scabby tinkerlike white people?

stupid f*cking prick, darling im 5ft9 its not even that.

I can answer honestly and say the white people i know (which are probably classified as upper class and middle class) moisturise there skin from various ages.Ive met a few black people that ive said to them about looking after there skin and moisturising.No actually every single person that complimented me on my soft skin was black or mixed race. I just thought it was because i had good skin. So samaid you know 99% of the white race and have met them all and seen them in there daily groomings?And i don't mean to cause offence but wat area was your school in and where you dealing with scabby tinkerlike white people?
i asked from birth tbhi dno what ur second line meansi dnt believe uand ive said assumptions, not fact, reasonable assumptions tho they maybe based on my own experienceand you do mean to cause offence, really dont know who you think you are tbh. dno wtf tinkerlike white people are eitherprivate school playa in an affluent area

i am sorrytruly

I can answer honestly and say the white people i know (which are probably classified as upper class and middle class) moisturise there skin from various ages.Ive met a few black people that ive said to them about looking after there skin and moisturising.No actually every single person that complimented me on my soft skin was black or mixed race. I just thought it was because i had good skin. So samaid you know 99% of the white race and have met them all and seen them in there daily groomings?And i don't mean to cause offence but wat area was your school in and where you dealing with scabby tinkerlike white people?
i asked from birth tbhi dno what ur second line meansi dnt believe uand ive said assumptions, not fact, reasonable assumptions tho they maybe based on my own experienceand you do mean to cause offence, really dont know who you think you are tbh. dno wtf tinkerlike white people are eitherprivate school playa
Lol, Why ask questions when you have already made up a pre made negative assumption about everybody thats white.lol @ You throwing up a private school like that means something.Tinkerlike white people are clearly the kinds of white people you are basising your assumptions on thats what they are, the ones you assosiate with or around in some way or form for you to have made this assumption. If i meant to cause offense to you and make it personal I would have, But im polite.Sandpapers sandpaper..

Guest Tulse Hill
so its back to the essays huh?
is an essay not 5000 words.Im keeping it simple.But we got some ignorant little rascist around here. Who always looking to be derogrative towards the oposite race.Pure bad breeding of negativities.
Dont let them get u down, u got horses in ur life personally i know that feeling of having horse in life is just too muchi love horses,

so its back to the essays huh?
is an essay not 5000 words.Im keeping it simple.But we got some ignorant little rascist around here. Who always looking to be derogrative towards the oposite race.Pure bad breeding of negativities.
Dont let them get u down, u got horses in ur life personally i know that feeling of having horse in life is just too muchi love horses,
Har har har, people like samaid could learn alot from a horse. :!:could join an Equine assisted pyscotherapy session, it changes your life!"How working with a horse at liberty can change your life for the better"

i asked from birth tbhi dno what ur second line meansi dnt believe uand ive said assumptions, not fact, reasonable assumptions tho they maybe based on my own experienceand you do mean to cause offence, really dont know who you think you are tbh. dno wtf tinkerlike white people are eitherprivate school playa
Lol, Why ask questions when you have already made up a pre made negative assumption about everybody thats white.lol @ You throwing up a private school like that means something.Tinkerlike white people are clearly the kinds of white people you are basising your assumptions on thats what they are, the ones you assosiate with or around in some way or form for you to have made this assumption. If i meant to cause offense to you and make it personal I would have, But im polite.Sandpapers sandpaper..
what are u talkin about i base my assupmtions on the people i went to school with, upper and middle class like the people u claim to be around, these are about the only type of white people i have spent extensive time withur asking me what area my school was in and askin if the people there were scabby, so i tell u what it is, an ur lolling@ me 'throwing it in there' are white people who go to private school tinkerlike and scabby in ur opinion?i dnt kno why this is even an argument, most white people do not moisturize their entire bodies or have only recently jus startedask anyone

what are u talkin about i base my assupmtions on the people i went to school with, upper and middle class like the people u claim to be around, these are about the only type of white people i have spent extensive time withur asking me what area my school was in and askin if the people there were scabby, so i tell u what it is, an ur lolling@ me 'throwing it in there' are white people who go to private school tinkerlike and scabby in ur opinion?i dnt kno why this is even an argument, most white people do not moisturize their entire bodies or have only recently jus startedask anyone
The arguement is for your to say that all white people have dry skin is offkey, you sound rascist samaid, i don't know if thats your intentions but you do. Any given time you seem to bring up derogative terms in regards to white people like you have some serious chip or issue. And rascist ignorant people get to me, i can't help it.Why r u asking me if i think that all white ppl who go to private school are tinkerlike and scabby? One i never said scabby i said flaky.I already told you if your rubbing up against white ppl who dont moisturise then regardless of them going to private school or not then yes if they dont have good grooming they are tinkerlike to me.ASK ANYBODY.. Like who? other black people who sound like they have chips on there shoulders and will be derogative towards the opposite race.This whole thread in the first place, was just a not so subtile way be rascist.

if you look back you said scabby tinkerlike peopleyou asked me where i went to school 'no offence'on the presumption that i went to a school full of 'scabby tinkerlike' people which i can infer to mean poor/working class people - for what reason i dont knoisnt a being a tinker an old working class trade. it isend of the day i made a statement and backed it with my own true life experience, its not racist

if you look back you said scabby tinkerlike peopleyou asked me where i went to school 'no offence'on the presumption that i went to a school full of 'scabby tinkerlike' people which i can infer to mean poor/working class people - for what reason i dont knoisnt a being a tinker an old working class trade. it isend of the day i made a statement and backed it with my own true life experience, its not racist
If you think your statement was justified by your own true life experience, yet wished to brand me a liar. Then that says everything about you.Like i said, you do ever so slightly have a little rascist bitter streak hense you constant derogative wordings of white people.