Who's in your top 5 DOA

Corrigan

Are you serious?

Rass f*ck*ng Kass apart from Soul on Ice what has he done that gets played anywhere? Nothing

Lol @ Warren though like LOL. Even he will tell you Snoops better

Let me come with some snoop bangers

Gin and Juice

Murder was the case

Ladi Dodi

Who am I

Aint no fun

Pump Pump

Up side ya head

Blueberry

Still G thang

Dogg Pound gangsta

Bitch Please

Down 4 my niggas

Just Dippin

drop it like its hot

etc etc

there is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE only rapper I could list sh*t off the top of the head

Your view is bs not even good enough to be a opinion imo

Kuru I can understand. Pac fair enough and Cube deffo BUT Warren g and Rass Kass

PMSL

B-Real lol, not even Crooked I or Planet Asia. MURS would be in my top five west coast artists cause it's a subjective thing. With the west coast, top 5 DOA is basically Death Row + favourite affiliates. I stand by my original "Snoop top 5 whut?" comment, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Are you serious?

Rass f*ck*ng Kass apart from Soul on Ice what has he done that gets played anywhere? Nothing

Lol @ Warren though like LOL. Even he will tell you Snoops better

Let me come with some snoop bangers

Gin and Juice

Murder was the case

Ladi Dodi

Who am I

Aint no fun

Pump Pump

Up side ya head

Blueberry

Still G thang

Dogg Pound gangsta

Bitch Please

Down 4 my niggas

Just Dippin

drop it like its hot

etc etc

there is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE only rapper I could list sh*t off the top of the head

Your view is bs not even good enough to be a opinion imo

Kuru I can understand. Pac fair enough and Cube deffo BUT Warren g and Rass Kass

PMSL

snoop is obviously a better rapper

but over all warren g is a better artist

and agen most of the bangers you have listed are from the deathrow era, that snoop was top 5, but since then he hasn't made another classic, just a few hot songs every year or two

ras kass is definitely the rapper with more ability, he has just been f*cked around by labels and stuck in pen

B-real>>>>>>>>>all these homos

f*ck crooked I and all those squares

West coast music isnt like the typical east coast lyricism. Its simplistic music about gang life f*ck some square talking about the prependicular square of a spoon. If I want complicated sh*t that needs thought I would listen to other cities.

B-real has had more memorable verses than planet asia,murs(biggest neek),crooked I,rass kass etc

Kurupt is beyond hard though but Snoop pips it due to his discography

West coast top 5 undisputed

Pac

Ice Cube

Snoop Dogg

Kurupt

Eazy-E

Say suttin

Eazy didn't even write his own bars, cnt deny he is a legend tho

Cube is above Pac in nearly every sense

Discography = Cube

the groups they brought in = WC >>>> outlaws

filmograpy = cube

lyrical ability = cube

conveying emotion = Pac

I dnt even need 2 mention NWA and there impact

Cube has always been West-coast, before strictly 4 ma niggaz, Pac was called Mc New York FFS

Did man say Cubes discography >>> pacs

pmslll

all about u

are u still down

changes

better days

bury me a g

hold ur head

wonder if heaven got a ghetto

i aint mad at cha

until the end of time

brendas got a baby

2 of americas most wanted

baby dont cry

as soon as i get home

all eyes on me

against all odds

bomb first

breathin

california love

cause i had to

dear mamma

death around the corner

do for love

thugs mansion

smile

dont you trust me

fortune and fame

runnin

f*ck friends

how do you want it

i get around

ghetto gospel

ghost

good die young

hail mary

temptations

hit em up

hell razor

how long will dey mourn me

trapped

trading war stories

pain

white mans world

in the air tonight

keep your head up

letter to my unborn child

letter to the president

krazy

me and my girlfriend

my block

never had a friend like me

to live and die in LA

toss it up

only god can judge me

picture me rollin

life goes on

still i rise

trublesome 96

unconditional love

wonder why they call u bitch

when thugs cry

PLEASE NAME ME AN ARTIST WHO CAN CLAIM TO HAVE A BETTER DEPTH OF MUSIC AS THAT

/

PROBABLY EVEN MISSED OUT 20 MORE TBH

/

CAMRON?

ROYCE D 9?

f*ck OFF

Guest WAVESURFER

West coast top 5 undisputed

Pac

Ice Cube

Snoop Dogg

Kurupt

Eazy-E

Say suttin

Take out Eazy or Kurupt and put in DJ Quik, and you've got a persuasive list.

/

I'd probably fling in Hi-C and Suga Free over Eazy/Kurupt and Cube too, but I'm pretty sure I'd be alone in that.

lol @ ice cube making anyones top 10 possibly even top 20

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

without mentioning gza, scarface, mos def, common, talib kewwli, jay z and probably others aswell

tbh your opinion holds as much weight as davids scale when he stands on it to weight himself

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

without mentioning gza, scarface, mos def, common, talib kewwli, jay z and probably others aswell

tbh your opinion holds as much weight as davids scale when he stands on it to weight himself

bolded are not even close to being better Artists than Cube, they may have more skills but that doesn't equal the better overral rapper

tbh if you honestly think em, prodigy, big pun, big l and DMX are better it's patently obvious you don't really know anything about hip-hop

from when your rating people like eminem higher than the likes of Scarface, i know exactly what time it is

OH sh*t, JUST CLOCKED WHERE YOU PLACED BIG AND WHERE U PLACED PRODIGY AND CORMEGA, ACTUALLY DNT COME BACK INTO THE HIP-HOP ROOM

YOU DNT HAVE A CLUE M8

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

bolded are not even close to being better Artists than Cube, they may have more skills but that doesn't equal the better overral rapper

tbh if you honestly think em, prodigy, big pun, big l and DMX are better it's patently obvious you don't really know anything about hip-hop

from when your rating people like eminem higher than the likes of Scarface, i know exactly what time it is

OH sh*t, JUST CLOCKED WHERE YOU PLACED BIG AND WHERE U PLACED PRODIGY AND CORMEGA, ACTUALLY DNT COME BACK INTO THE HIP-HOP ROOM

YOU DNT HAVE A CLUE M8

LISTEN U LIL MD SNIFFER

IF U ACTUALLY READ MA POST UD SEE I ALREDI PUT BIGGIE TOP 5 SO WHY WUD I PUT HIM 9TH AFTER :S SO OBVIOUSLY THAT WAS JUST 10 NAMES

SCARFACE IS SICK BUT LOL @ HIM BEING BETTER THEN EMINEM

UR EITHER IN UR 30S AND ICE CUBE WAS DA FIRST PERSON U HERD OR UR 16 AND SAW AN ICE CUBE APPRECIATION THREAD SUMWER ELSE AND GOT A BIT GASSED

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

YOU DNT HAVE A CLUE M8

LISTEN U LIL MD SNIFFER

IF U ACTUALLY READ MA POST UD SEE I ALREDI PUT BIGGIE TOP 5 SO WHY WUD I PUT HIM 9TH AFTER :S SO OBVIOUSLY THAT WAS JUST 10 NAMES

SCARFACE IS SICK BUT LOL @ HIM BEING BETTER THEN EMINEM

UR EITHER IN UR 30S AND ICE CUBE WAS DA FIRST PERSON U HERD OR UR 16 AND SAW AN ICE CUBE APPRECIATION THREAD SUMWER ELSE AND GOT A BIT GASSED

MD SNIFFER? you really are clueless

There are opinions and then there is complete bullshit, Which eminem album is better than The Fix or The Diary?

Scarface and Ice Cube both talk about real life issues and have matured and shown growth in their music, em is a 30 something man still talking about raping his mum and Dre's d*ck size

I have been listening to ice cube for years tbh, dnt make dumb assumptions

cube's lyrics are timeless, his songs from the 80' and early 90's are still totally relevant today

you actually think cormega and Prodigy are better, u dnt know anything about hip-hop

still LOL'ing at EM being better than Scarface and Ice Cube