Faith

Skola

wot choice does the poor dog have, only way she can get around is walking on 2 legs. she must feel proper abnormal when she comes across a normal dog.
Animal's don't think like that. That way of thinking is a human trait.
How do you know ?
Ive studied animal psychology and behaviour, i also have done alot of dog behaviour and training.
My boys dog recently got his balls castrated for being a pitbullWhat is he gonna hink having no balls? is he gonna think hes a less of a dog?
Does your friend have a licence to own that pitbull?/Love pits, want to get my licence so that i can take some in as charity work/rescueing.
He does have a lisence now.....But answer the question, will the dog think hes a less of a dog without his balls?

wot choice does the poor dog have, only way she can get around is walking on 2 legs. she must feel proper abnormal when she comes across a normal dog.
How do you know ?
Ive studied animal psychology and behaviour, i also have done alot of dog behaviour and training.
My boys dog recently got his balls castrated for being a pitbullWhat is he gonna hink having no balls? is he gonna think hes a less of a dog?
Does your friend have a licence to own that pitbull?/Love pits, want to get my licence so that i can take some in as charity work/rescueing.
He does have a lisence now.....But answer the question, will the dog think hes a less of a dog without his balls?
Of course he won't, if he is a grown dog the chances are he will still have all the testrone and still behave as though he is entire, Its important your friend does not treat the dog any differently than he did before. He will be in pain though and your friend should be simpathetic to that, and probably feeling a bit sorry for him self. i hope your friend is a responsible owner, and will not let the breed and dog down.

How do you know ?
Of course he won't, if he is a grown dog the chances are he will still have all the testrone and still behave as though he is entire, Its important your friend does not treat the dog any differently than he did before. He will be in pain though and your friend should be simpathetic to that, and probably feeling a bit sorry for him self. i hope your friend is a responsible owner, and will not let the breed and dog down.
Hes the most responsible owner i know thats why i feel deep for him and the dog cos he treats his dog very good. Its a shamef*ck the police

How do you know ?
Hes the most responsible owner i know thats why i feel deep for him and the dog cos he treats his dog very good. Its a shamef*ck the police
I'm glad because im sick and tired of seeing assholes walking around with staffs/pitts and other dogs deemed as dangerous as a status rather than a love of the dog and breed for the good traits that come with them originally before all this dog fighting malarky came into place.