(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Early start tonight?Also, with Fitz being 5"6, we pretty much have no target for crosses/goal kicks.Noah suggested we should maybe make the LAM and RAM narrower, so that their default stating position is closer to the ST.Goal kicks wise, Shady if you can, give the LAM+RAM time to tuck in high up the pitch (halfway line)and aim for one of them instead of Fitz, then he can be the one to anticapte any knock ons.Anybody else got any tactical input?

Also the video's good, the editing at the start is slightly corny IMO, wish I was involved would cook up you man summin nice, 360s gay thoughwhat div you lot?
Cool, I hear that. It's my first time editing so I appreciate negative feedback TBH, need to get used to some of the programmes and pick up some good techniques from other videos etc.All in good time though..English commentators bore me so I have it set as anything but that, spanish is the one though.