(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Feeling the 4-3-3, knew I would.Although I need to find the right balance of how much to defend, I'm not sure if I should drop all the way when defending so as not to isolate the main striker too much. Everytime I dropped back into the box, I wasn't involved in the next attack when the ball went forward, and I see a gap where I should/would be, haven't got the stamina to be box to box. If I do drop back I'm happy to stay back after and allow the CMs to go and support while I sit back abit.

Pros:Formation is sick. Suits our style nice. Im averaging 25+ passes a game with high accuracy.Found I was gettin more space both at LCM and RAM.Cons:Kills my stamina!. Need to get used to it and try conserve my energy more.If your playing in midfield, you need to be on POINT. Sho was murking it still./Might be time to change to a team that suits our style. Total football FTW!

Feeling the 4-3-3, knew I would.Although I need to find the right balance of how much to defend, I'm not sure if I should drop all the way when defending so as not to isolate the main striker too much. Everytime I dropped back into the box, I wasn't involved in the next attack when the ball went forward, and I see a gap where I should/would be, haven't got the stamina to be box to box. If I do drop back I'm happy to stay back after and allow the CMs to go and support while I sit back abit.
Focus on attack more, if you see a man in a wide area that you can track then do so.But more time, the 3 central players in the midfield area should have it covered with the back 4.Like you said, it's not about leaving the striker isolated, IF we have a human CDM,LCM and RCM, we shouldn't get exposed at all, none of the teams we play use enough of the players going forward to outnumber our defensive shape.I thought you played the role very well, drifted inside quite a bit, provided width and produced goals and assists. You were also always available from the left back position.
Pros:Formation is sick. Suits our style nice. Im averaging 25+ passes a game with high accuracy.Found I was gettin more space both at LCM and RAM.Cons:Kills my stamina!. Need to get used to it and try conserve my energy more.If your playing in midfield, you need to be on POINT. Sho was murking it still./Might be time to change to a team that suits our style. Total football FTW!
What's your pro's stamina rating?I've been looking for a team but because we play a 4-5-1 it's difficult to find another team with a default 4-5-1,most play 4-3-3 which would give us strikers in defence etc.I suppose Shady could change the LAM+RAM to RF & LF without moving their actual position..

Around 3:30 I think.We were playing really poorly towards the end, had to call it a night :lol: Shady and Sho were on it tho. Very consistant. Kept teams at bay.
Shady has been defending extremely on point lately, probably why those draws were annoying TBF..7-8PM start tonight FTW?