What Age Do You Plan on havin a kid

Guest Tulse Hill

Thats why I'm checking my family history for any diseases or recessive genes, including my partners. Quit drinking and smoking for a whole year before I try. Sip on mint tea, hit the gym and have early nights...build up to that super sperm
lol @ me having thought of something like this beforebt i gt a fear that imma spawn some weird kid n thats bare scary
Real Talk G, you have to think about sh*t like that because if you been f*ck*ng up your system and taking all sorts of toxins whilst trying and your kid comes out like mini me with a lack of learning, youd be pissed at you and the Lady. But if you handle yours and try stay healthy and it fails, at least you know either your Mrs has been sneaking in bottles of sailor jerry & 20 packs of B&H or somebodies genes are f*cked

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if ur child is weird ur gna love him/her same way
Takes a big heart to love a spastic kid. But never the less, it is your offspring
thats harsh u knonone of us will kno till we actually have youts what that kind of love is like

even if ur child is weird ur gna love him/her same way
Takes a big heart to love a spastic kid. But never the less, it is your offspring
thats harsh u knonone of us will kno till we actually have youts what that kind of love is like
But forgive me, because my initial reaction was to laugh. *note i do not condone the use of words such as spastic and retard* Have to watch what you say on the net these days.