What Age Do You Plan on havin a kid

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

wen ppl say what sex they wantwould u be pissed off if u got the complete opposite?my worst fear tho is givin birth to a child with major disabilities the thought jus makes me nt even want to bareback n the medication im on makes me paranoid that itll f*ck up my spermdamn

I'd be bare pissed if I had a girl firstBut obviously once she was born and started to grow up we'd develop an understanding.
whats wrong with having a girl first
Need the boys to look out for her, but simply because I don't really want a girl at all, but I'd be cool with one if I'd had a couple boys first.Wouldn't mind two boys n two girls I spose.

Guest Triple XXX
late 20s/30s.i dont get you lot who want to have them in your mid-20s. too early for that sh*t.if im lucky to have a boy first then ill just try for one more yute afterwards and call it a day.
its nt about being a pensioner when ur kid is leaving high schoolmy mum just turned 40

Guest Triple XXX
Thats why I'm checking my family history for any diseases or recessive genes, including my partners. Quit drinking and smoking for a whole year before I try. Sip on mint tea, hit the gym and have early nights...build up to that super sperm
lol @ me having thought of something like this beforebt i gt a fear that imma spawn some weird kid n thats bare scary