FAO Religious people

Alejandro Sosa

heaven and hell is here and nowsooner people realise this the bettertoo many people join a religion for the promise of the afterlife and heaventhe force of life is ever lasting, the form that it takes is ever changingselah
oh ye yardie of eternal wisdom
mock me if u want
Nah but in seriousness, I understand what you're getting at regarding people joining a Religion/faith because basically thier life is sh*t and they want to feel that they will have something better in heaven and the rich, happy people will burn in hell but...I'm not too on board with the re-incarnation thing.
absolutely everything in this world happens in cyclesits how everything runs, theres nothing new under the sunenergy cannot be created or destroyedim not sayin u could come back as a mouse, cos i have no idea how it all worksall i kno is that theres one life force that we are all apart of to me its like play dough, u got a big ball, u make one two things out of it, then u squash a couple of the things u made an make something else out of it,
Therefore the theory is with God being eternal beyond our comprehension we are all a part of his work.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way there are hundreds of 'gods' so alot of people will be pissed that their god lied to themsurely all these gods cant share the same heaven.
however many gods there may or may not bethere is only one true creator, from which all life comes from
SAYS WHO?The god concept you all carry is CREATED BY RELIGION.Nobody on this website can sit there and preach to me about "god" because you know as much about "god" as every single person on this planet. NOTHING. God doesnt talk to people like you and not others. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
okim not trying to convince anyone of anything u knojus expressin my views an moving through lifeim not religious never have been, never been part of any religionur only reacting like this cos u dont feel entirely happy with how uve worked things out

either way there are hundreds of 'gods' so alot of people will be pissed that their god lied to themsurely all these gods cant share the same heaven.
however many gods there may or may not bethere is only one true creator, from which all life comes from
SAYS WHO?The god concept you all carry is CREATED BY RELIGION.Nobody on this website can sit there and preach to me about "god" because you know as much about "god" as every single person on this planet. NOTHING. God doesnt talk to people like you and not others. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
okim not trying to convince anyone of anything u knojus expressin my views an moving through lifeim not religious never have been, never been part of any religionur only reacting like this cos u dont feel entirely happy with how uve worked things out
applies to most athiests tbh

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth
Thats not the idea and suicide will not take you to Paradise
For a good cause of course. There was a hint of jokage too there bro. But yeah, I've got a borderline extremist friend and he says all sorts of wild sh*t about if you kill a jew or somebody that harms a fellow Muslim you get major blessings etc.Pretty violent stuff.
How about I was talking to a Muslim boy today and he was saying he loved Hitler etc etcI said why, he said was so close to getting rid of the jews.

lol@ callling me a hypocrite. ur the biggest stupid hypocrite on the forumi can say what i dislike about anyone and anything with no holds barredu are the c*nt who says he doesnt hate muslims just islam :/and u keep bringin up the peodophile thing in islam when the jewish talmud condones peodophilia with a minor slap on the wristmy bus theory was later cosigned by a university research test carried out by professors. i posted that as well did you forget that? f*ck*ng prickand yes i say anti religious nuts like you and gemeral mac are just useless emotionally disturbed cuntsjust cos father michael gave your rectum a blessing when u were in choir doesnt mean god sent him to do itthe thread was made for religious people. ur not religious so what the f*ck did you enter for?
ONCE AGAINWHAT RELIGION ARE YOU? ANGRY LITTLE MAN.Is this the part where you tell us you are an '07 Muslim convert or that you are a follower of Jesus Christ and his teachings of peace and love? LOL.

sometimes the arguments these anti religious nuts come out with are so unbelievably stupidits the best time to see grown ass men who claim they are intellectually capable talk complete bullcraponly other time is during the world cup.steven and general mac have done it again. steven is saying God is created by religion as if thats the problem.how can you say pple know nothing about God? if they dont then why do they follow him? surely the more you follow something and beleive in it, the more you will know or at least understand about it.so ur trying to say everyone on the planet has the same level of knowledge about god? :/all i say is that surely some of these gods are gonna be fake. but ur point was just like something a 4yr old will say.General mac comes with comparing humans to stars and the sun :/ :/jus cos they die and cease to exist then humans must do the same :/ why not compare humans to trees then who provide shade, and absorb our carbon dioxideor to computers that do amazing things sustaining human life every second of the day!!if you are a god, will you assign the same responsibilities to the SUN and to Human beings?so by your logic, cos the sun doesnt go to 'eternity' then by that same concept humans cannot also go to eternity ???ive heard other crazy statements from many other atheists or whoever.no wonder when most people actually SET OUT to proove there is no God they end up becoming religious!!note that i said most that i know about. sometimes u come like abused children who need to get over whatever bad past u had in your lifeproper taking it out on God or religion. jumping into religious threads spouting passionate hate u need to find out where ur hate started and deal with it. all i know is that the 3 main religions judaism, christianity and islam are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT regardless of how ppl try and decieve themselves, and they beleive in one God.. but theres hundreds of other religious movements so someone has to be right and many others wrong.but comparing humans to the sun :/ :/ beg u come with suttin better than that
I really Don't mean to be rude but you are severely misinformed. Why underhandedly insult me when I was putting my view out. YOU ARE THE FOOL / IDIOT TO THINK THAT WE HUMANS AND STARS, NEBULA ETC. ARE NOT MADE OF THE SAME MATERIAL. IT'S ALL CONNECTED ESSENTIALLY..