FAO Religious people

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heaven and hell is here and nowsooner people realise this the bettertoo many people join a religion for the promise of the afterlife and heaventhe force of life is ever lasting, the form that it takes is ever changingselah
oh ye yardie of eternal wisdom
mock me if u want

only read the first post started going church again 2 weeks ago and got pissed of after 15 minutespreacher was saying all muslims will burn in hell because they belive jesus was a profit and not the son of god think about it seriously if u honelstly think when u die u go heaven and live for ever u r deluded when u die u diewhat is the point in living forever dont make sense

heaven and hell is here and nowsooner people realise this the bettertoo many people join a religion for the promise of the afterlife and heaventhe force of life is ever lasting, the form that it takes is ever changingselah
mock me if u want
Nah but in seriousness, I understand what you're getting at regarding people joining a Religion/faith because basically thier life is sh*t and they want to feel that they will have something better in heaven and the rich, happy people will burn in hell but...I'm not too on board with the re-incarnation thing.

only read the first post started going church again 2 weeks ago and got pissed of after 15 minutespreacher was saying all muslims will burn in hell because they belive jesus was a profit and not the son of god think about it seriously if u honelstly think when u die u go heaven and live for ever u r deluded when u die u diewhat is the point in living forever dont make sense
your right, when we die we dont go to heaven or hell

mock me if u want
Nah but in seriousness, I understand what you're getting at regarding people joining a Religion/faith because basically thier life is sh*t and they want to feel that they will have something better in heaven and the rich, happy people will burn in hell but...I'm not too on board with the re-incarnation thing.
absolutely everything in this world happens in cyclesits how everything runs, theres nothing new under the sunenergy cannot be created or destroyedim not sayin u could come back as a mouse, cos i have no idea how it all worksall i kno is that theres one life force that we are all apart of to me its like play dough, u got a big ball, u make one two things out of it, then u squash a couple of the things u made an make something else out of it,

I know but bro i have given up talking to these church heads around 75% try and tell me dinosaurs did not exsist i belive in dinosaurs much more than i belive in god
i wouldnt let any church put you off doing your own study into The Word of Godif any thing i would advise you to do that rather than go churchlack of faith doesnt have to be permanent

I know but bro i have given up talking to these church heads around 75% try and tell me dinosaurs did not exsist i belive in dinosaurs much more than i belive in god
off topic, but i dunno what non-Bible reading Christians you've been around lol, cos the book of Job mentions "behemeth beast" which fits descriptions of dinosaurs lol.. dunno why any preacher is condemning other religions either cos the scriptures say not to judge or condemn others, that's not our role lolyou raise a good point though, it's a shame when people misuse the words of the Bible, or any other religious text, to condemn the next man instead of try to uplift..

Yeah I here thatReason i started going church wernt coz of god or nething like that coz i know he is very unlikely to exsist reason i went was coz of faith but when they started chatting all that this man is going hell talk put man off proper but when i was there they did chat some nice stuff about people talking to much self satisfaction from what they do and not thanking god or angel's which did make sense to me but all that burn in hell sh*t made me think i bhadf turnt retarted and belived in that sink or swim witch stuff from 500 years ago

Yeah I here thatReason i started going church wernt coz of god or nething like that coz i know he is very unlikely to exsist reason i went was coz of faith but when they started chatting all that this man is going hell talk put man off proper but when i was there they did chat some nice stuff about people talking to much self satisfaction from what they do and not thanking god or angel's which did make sense to me but all that burn in hell sh*t made me think i bhadf turnt retarted and belived in that sink or swim witch stuff from 500 years ago
how can you have faith if you think God is unlikely to existwouldnt it make more sense to believe that God exist but lack faith

no its hard to explaini know god can not exsist science says so I know this but when i went church the sense of faith and beliving in something is overwhelmingits hard for me to explain its like in the back of ur head u know he dont exisit but to see people with so much faith in something makes u feel good also

no its hard to explaini know god can not exsist science says so I know this but when i went church the sense of faith and beliving in something is overwhelmingits hard for me to explain its like in the back of ur head u know he dont exisit but to see people with so much faith in something makes u feel good also
explain...

pretty sure science doesn't say God doesn't exist man. You can believe in science and God lol, lots of scientists do..

science dont say so but they contridict each other about how the world was created etcI would rather stick to sciene side than some made up bookplus in my head i think of very blittle things what prove god dont exsist sorry i can bump this ttopic on saturday afternoon but i am not in the mood at the moment 4 talking about god and if he exsist

either way there are hundreds of 'gods' so alot of people will be pissed that their god lied to themsurely all these gods cant share the same heaven.
however many gods there may or may not bethere is only one true creator, from which all life comes from
SAYS WHO?The god concept you all carry is CREATED BY RELIGION.Nobody on this website can sit there and preach to me about "god" because you know as much about "god" as every single person on this planet. NOTHING. God doesnt talk to people like you and not others. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

If Stars like the SUN can die and cease to exist (We are made of the same substances as every star and NEBULA). What makes religious people think we can exist after death in spirit or in heaven. We possess no comparable power to the Sun and other stars, they literally sustain life, we just live it. We are made of the materials of the Universe so are our Stars.That religion sh*t is just nonsense

sometimes the arguments these anti religious nuts come out with are so unbelievably stupidits the best time to see grown ass men who claim they are intellectually capable talk complete bullcraponly other time is during the world cup.steven and general mac have done it again. steven is saying God is created by religion as if thats the problem.how can you say pple know nothing about God? if they dont then why do they follow him? surely the more you follow something and beleive in it, the more you will know or at least understand about it.so ur trying to say everyone on the planet has the same level of knowledge about god? :/all i say is that surely some of these gods are gonna be fake. but ur point was just like something a 4yr old will say.General mac comes with comparing humans to stars and the sun :/ :/jus cos they die and cease to exist then humans must do the same :/ why not compare humans to trees then who provide shade, and absorb our carbon dioxideor to computers that do amazing things sustaining human life every second of the day!!if you are a god, will you assign the same responsibilities to the SUN and to Human beings?so by your logic, cos the sun doesnt go to 'eternity' then by that same concept humans cannot also go to eternity ???ive heard other crazy statements from many other atheists or whoever.no wonder when most people actually SET OUT to proove there is no God they end up becoming religious!!note that i said most that i know about. sometimes u come like abused children who need to get over whatever bad past u had in your lifeproper taking it out on God or religion. jumping into religious threads spouting passionate hate u need to find out where ur hate started and deal with it. all i know is that the 3 main religions judaism, christianity and islam are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT regardless of how ppl try and decieve themselves, and they beleive in one God.. but theres hundreds of other religious movements so someone has to be right and many others wrong.but comparing humans to the sun :/ :/ beg u come with suttin better than that

Unsure about Eternal Life. It's not as if anyone looks forward to death on earth anyways but it depends what the Eternal Life offers. Like on Earth technology ect always advances in stages, will anything advance in the After Life? Will we appreciate all the Good if there is no bad. And is the theory true that we write our blue prints there and choose to come and live out different earth lives during different times.I'm interested in Space so it's pretty dissapointing I won't live to see more of it and possibly learn of new life forms. It would be even nice for scientists to find out WTF is going on with Black Holes.

sometimes the arguments these anti religious nuts come out with are so unbelievably stupidits the best time to see grown ass men who claim they are intellectually capable talk complete bullcraponly other time is during the world cup.steven and general mac have done it again. steven is saying God is created by religion as if thats the problem.how can you say pple know nothing about God? if they dont then why do they follow him? surely the more you follow something and beleive in it, the more you will know or at least understand about it.so ur trying to say everyone on the planet has the same level of knowledge about god? :/all i say is that surely some of these gods are gonna be fake. but ur point was just like something a 4yr old will say.General mac comes with comparing humans to stars and the sun :/ :/jus cos they die and cease to exist then humans must do the same :/ why not compare humans to trees then who provide shade, and absorb our carbon dioxideor to computers that do amazing things sustaining human life every second of the day!!if you are a god, will you assign the same responsibilities to the SUN and to Human beings?so by your logic, cos the sun doesnt go to 'eternity' then by that same concept humans cannot also go to eternity ???ive heard other crazy statements from many other atheists or whoever.no wonder when most people actually SET OUT to proove there is no God they end up becoming religious!!note that i said most that i know about. sometimes u come like abused children who need to get over whatever bad past u had in your lifeproper taking it out on God or religion. jumping into religious threads spouting passionate hate u need to find out where ur hate started and deal with it. all i know is that the 3 main religions judaism, christianity and islam are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT regardless of how ppl try and decieve themselves, and they beleive in one God.. but theres hundreds of other religious movements so someone has to be right and many others wrong.but comparing humans to the sun :/ :/ beg u come with suttin better than that
I wouldn't say Islam, Christianity and Judaism are completely different. Otherwise strong cosign.

sometimes the arguments these anti religious nuts come out with are so unbelievably stupidits the best time to see grown ass men who claim they are intellectually capable talk complete bullcraponly other time is during the world cup.
Before you start sending Venom it was only a few months ago where you was designing "BUS THEORIES" where you would observe the positions people sit on the bus and how that represents them as a person. So please dont talk about being "intellectually capable". Seems like it's a new thing for you to try and bring up the word "Intellectual" in all your posts.You say anti religious people are nuts? LOL.Not as nuts as somebody getting on their knees 5 times a day to pray to a god that was created by the imagination of a paedophile whilst getting high in a cave?Out of interest which religion do you follow Venom? You seem to try and avoid that question whenever someone has asked you before.And you are easily the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Want evidence?
sometimes u come like abused children who need to get over whatever bad past u had in your lifeproper taking it out on God or religion. jumping into religious threads spouting passionate hate u need to find out where ur hate started and deal with it.
:lol:

lol@ callling me a hypocrite. ur the biggest stupid hypocrite on the forumi can say what i dislike about anyone and anything with no holds barredu are the c*nt who says he doesnt hate muslims just islam :/and u keep bringin up the peodophile thing in islam when the jewish talmud condones peodophilia with a minor slap on the wristmy bus theory was later cosigned by a university research test carried out by professors. i posted that as well did you forget that? f*ck*ng prickand yes i say anti religious nuts like you and gemeral mac are just useless emotionally disturbed cuntsjust cos father michael gave your rectum a blessing when u were in choir doesnt mean god sent him to do itthe thread was made for religious people. ur not religious so what the f*ck did you enter for?