lol the EDL are on newsnight

NO SUNSHINE

along with ballys in a disused warehouse with philos and gambino and his uncle dave as spokeman with associated road guysimagine if it was giggs under the bally in that video
lmaoPhilos tell me more about this group, what you stand for and are trying to achieve
how many times, i aint in the EDL.im just trying to give a different viewpoint on this issue, and alot of my personnal opinions are similar to what the EDL believe.
Sorry I thought people were serious when they said you were a member. So what is it they believe cos the website doesn't even have any information about policies or beliefs etc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol boy i jus watyched that videoWHO THE f*ck ARE THOSE BLACK BOYS im baffledenglish defence league we arnt fooled... i see their points tho about burqas and anjam choudry but they totaly ignore the muslims points of views... if some1 educated them on western aggresion over the MILLENIA... they might understand why there is a war going on ...they just don't get it.. they thought they could fight a war with the front being only in iraqwell takbir ......we will open up a new front on the in the realm of the kuffar and paved the road to heaven with the bodies of the men children and women infidelshaha i should be writing speechs 4 bin laden im jus 2 good at this
why shouldnt black people be opposed to sharia law, and the islamification of europe?I know you dont actually believe most of what you say but its geeky internet terroists like you who are giving muslims a bad image. People like you, thun and lots of others who have just decided that everyone who has different and 'controversial' opinions are just ignorant,stupid and non educated are so narrowminded you cant see that you are the ones juding a group of people and making sweeping statements. The edl have never said they are against islam as a religion or that they want all followers of islam to leave the country. People call them nazis and say they ignore muslim's points of view but at the same time wont let them protest and wont let them voice thier feelings. Everywhere they go groups like uaf and uk antifa also go with intent to cause violence. It is not the edl who have been throwing bricks,darts,snooker balls etc at the police and other protesters. Nothing is said about the violence these anti facist groups cause for example a lad from everton everton fella has a broken nose/cheekbone and an eye socket and it is even being said there is a chance of him losing the sight in that eye. All that because he was protesting. Also I really dont get why so many muslims want to bring sharia law here, when so many of their ancestors came here to escape it.
There views are based mainly from 'The Sun' which is propaganda to make you think that every muslim wants sharia law in this country when this is not the caseSharia law will never happen and this has always been a Christian country and should remain that wayThe EDL are uneducated because its not all muslims that want sharia law and if they really wanted to do something for this country they would look at the people who have sold this country out to the EU Why dont the EDL fight the people who allow the flood of immigrants and allow the foreigners in the EU to rule over you?Its because they got a dislike for muslims and aint educated themselves on the aspects of the religion that normal muslims preach
Once again who said all muslims want sharia law?So every edl member reads the sun and thinks all muslims are dangerous? cant you see how hypocritical your being?While the edl are certainly not all stupid and uneducated, on the whole they are not educated enough to be able to form a political party with the ability to challenge the cunts in charge of this country, they are just sick of moaning and doing nothing about it, and are doing what they can to try and make a change.
The EDL logo on the offcial site says 'peacefully protesting against miltant islam'Why aint they protesting against foreigners ruling this country?You only have to take one look at the site to know its a bait muslim hating grouphttp://www.englishdefenceleague.org/index.htmlDont try insult the intelligence of people as we can see what the EDL representIf they was brave proper Englishmen they would be concentrating on traitors selling out this country while you are ruled by foreigners in the EU and slowly being taken over by them fullyThey got you fighting an enemy dont represent any threat while the real enemy takes over this country fully
You keep saying proper Englismen, could you tell me what you think a proper Englishmen is?Yes there is a bigger problem but that does not mean all others should be ignored. Im sure lots of edl members would love to challenge the rulers of this country but at the moment thats just not possible for them, its the same as me saying why dont you stop watching consiracy videos on the net and go out and do something about it all?
A proper patriotic Englishmen would protest against a tyrannical government who is allowing the EU to rule over you and to fully implement there system and to sell this infrastructure of this country from the water companies to the electric companiesYou dont challenge the people who are real enemys because the EDL are a bunch of coward football louts who act like they dont hate muslims but are too shook to just say what they thinkYou should try watch the scary conspiracy vids I post but that might mean you looking at alternative news that is factual and not made up EDL bait racist information
lol you ever stopped to think that maybe just maybe their not all racist's and that they just dont share the same beliefs as you. Cowards? they aint the ones behind a computer screan moaning about everything and picking at everyone elses attempts to make a change but not doing anything themselves.What really gets me about you conspiracy guys is you honestly believe everyone else is either too stupid or scared to believe what you do, you cant see how narrow minded it makes you look.

along with ballys in a disused warehouse with philos and gambino and his uncle dave as spokeman with associated road guysimagine if it was giggs under the bally in that video
lmaoPhilos tell me more about this group, what you stand for and are trying to achieve
how many times, i aint in the EDL.im just trying to give a different viewpoint on this issue, and alot of my personnal opinions are similar to what the EDL believe.
Sorry I thought people were serious when they said you were a member. So what is it they believe cos the website doesn't even have any information about policies or beliefs etc
Basically from what ive seen and read, and heard from people, they are against the islamification of europe. they want to stop any more mosques being built, they are opposed to sharia law being bought into this country and they want to stop hate being preached against the west and christianity. They are happy for muslims to follow islam in this country but they do not want it to continue to grow so rapidly.I just think nothing has been said for so long about issues like islam in this country that people from both sides have started to feel threatend and therefore are developing beliefs that deep down they dont truly feel are right. If issues about race could be properly discussed and handled without "terroist" and "nazi" being thrown around everything would be much calmer.

lol boy i jus watyched that videoWHO THE f*ck ARE THOSE BLACK BOYS im baffledenglish defence league we arnt fooled... i see their points tho about burqas and anjam choudry but they totaly ignore the muslims points of views... if some1 educated them on western aggresion over the MILLENIA... they might understand why there is a war going on ...they just don't get it.. they thought they could fight a war with the front being only in iraqwell takbir ......we will open up a new front on the in the realm of the kuffar and paved the road to heaven with the bodies of the men children and women infidelshaha i should be writing speechs 4 bin laden im jus 2 good at this
why shouldnt black people be opposed to sharia law, and the islamification of europe?I know you dont actually believe most of what you say but its geeky internet terroists like you who are giving muslims a bad image. People like you, thun and lots of others who have just decided that everyone who has different and 'controversial' opinions are just ignorant,stupid and non educated are so narrowminded you cant see that you are the ones juding a group of people and making sweeping statements. The edl have never said they are against islam as a religion or that they want all followers of islam to leave the country. People call them nazis and say they ignore muslim's points of view but at the same time wont let them protest and wont let them voice thier feelings. Everywhere they go groups like uaf and uk antifa also go with intent to cause violence. It is not the edl who have been throwing bricks,darts,snooker balls etc at the police and other protesters. Nothing is said about the violence these anti facist groups cause for example a lad from everton everton fella has a broken nose/cheekbone and an eye socket and it is even being said there is a chance of him losing the sight in that eye. All that because he was protesting. Also I really dont get why so many muslims want to bring sharia law here, when so many of their ancestors came here to escape it.
There views are based mainly from 'The Sun' which is propaganda to make you think that every muslim wants sharia law in this country when this is not the caseSharia law will never happen and this has always been a Christian country and should remain that wayThe EDL are uneducated because its not all muslims that want sharia law and if they really wanted to do something for this country they would look at the people who have sold this country out to the EU Why dont the EDL fight the people who allow the flood of immigrants and allow the foreigners in the EU to rule over you?Its because they got a dislike for muslims and aint educated themselves on the aspects of the religion that normal muslims preach
Once again who said all muslims want sharia law?So every edl member reads the sun and thinks all muslims are dangerous? cant you see how hypocritical your being?While the edl are certainly not all stupid and uneducated, on the whole they are not educated enough to be able to form a political party with the ability to challenge the cunts in charge of this country, they are just sick of moaning and doing nothing about it, and are doing what they can to try and make a change.
The EDL logo on the offcial site says 'peacefully protesting against miltant islam'Why aint they protesting against foreigners ruling this country?You only have to take one look at the site to know its a bait muslim hating grouphttp://www.englishdefenceleague.org/index.htmlDont try insult the intelligence of people as we can see what the EDL representIf they was brave proper Englishmen they would be concentrating on traitors selling out this country while you are ruled by foreigners in the EU and slowly being taken over by them fullyThey got you fighting an enemy dont represent any threat while the real enemy takes over this country fully
You keep saying proper Englismen, could you tell me what you think a proper Englishmen is?Yes there is a bigger problem but that does not mean all others should be ignored. Im sure lots of edl members would love to challenge the rulers of this country but at the moment thats just not possible for them, its the same as me saying why dont you stop watching consiracy videos on the net and go out and do something about it all?
A proper patriotic Englishmen would protest against a tyrannical government who is allowing the EU to rule over you and to fully implement there system and to sell this infrastructure of this country from the water companies to the electric companiesYou dont challenge the people who are real enemys because the EDL are a bunch of coward football louts who act like they dont hate muslims but are too shook to just say what they thinkYou should try watch the scary conspiracy vids I post but that might mean you looking at alternative news that is factual and not made up EDL bait racist information
lol you ever stopped to think that maybe just maybe their not all racist's and that they just dont share the same beliefs as you. Cowards? they aint the ones behind a computer screan moaning about everything and picking at everyone elses attempts to make a change but not doing anything themselves.What really gets me about you conspiracy guys is you honestly believe everyone else is either too stupid or scared to believe what you do, you cant see how narrow minded it makes you look.
The biggest joke is you believe in the conspiracy theory that there are muslim extremists everywere looking to take over this country and the fake war on terra which has cost the lives of millionsThere is a threat from extremism but not the hype as they portray and this is to throw dumb uneduacated people to fight muslims that dont really represent any threat while they have the real enemys take over this country which as been happening through the EUYou are cowards and if they really was Englishmen they would fight the highest forms of tyranny EDL are racist armchair warriors who should stick to football hooliganism and pubsThey should not try form racist groups trying to hide behind brainwashed paranoid conspiracy theorys that muslim boogeymen everywere want to take over the landDont be shook and just say you hate muslims and there way of life

lol jonny 'mad dog' adairalways used 2 make me laugh when i saw him being reportedwhat kind of lunatic pikey out of snatch do u have 2 be to get the nickname mad dog
guy is absolute f*ck*ng scumhim and his scum mates used to go round torturing and murdering random catholics for fun in belfast. guy murdered about 50 civilians in the 90s just for a laugh.then when he fell out of favour with loyalist paramilitaries for being too racist he teamed up with neo-nazi groups instead

The biggest joke is you believe in the conspiracy theory that there are muslim extremists everywere looking to take over this country and the fake war on terra which has cost the lives of millionsThere is a threat from extremism but not the hype as they portray and this is to throw dumb uneduacated people to fight muslims that dont really represent any threat while they have the real enemys take over this country which as been happening through the EUYou are cowards and if they really was Englishmen they would fight the highest forms of tyranny EDL are racist armchair warriors who should stick to football hooliganism and pubsThey should not try form racist groups trying to hide behind brainwashed paranoid conspiracy theorys that muslim boogeymen everywere want to take over the landDont be shook and just say you hate muslims and there way of life
right im not discussing this with you anymore, you continue to just insult people and wont accept anything other than what you believe to be true.no sunshine, no idea, probably just want to set up a similar group in northern ireland. dont see how you can be taking the piss "hilos and his boys in a warehouse in balaclavas with football-hooligan aliases, because they fear reprisals from muslims " when your the one who seems to love the f*ck*ng ira.

Basically from what ive seen and read, and heard from people, they are against the islamification of europe. they want to stop any more mosques being built, they are opposed to sharia law being bought into this country and they want to stop hate being preached against the west and christianity. They are happy for muslims to follow islam in this country but they do not want it to continue to grow so rapidly.I just think nothing has been said for so long about issues like islam in this country that people from both sides have started to feel threatend and therefore are developing beliefs that deep down they dont truly feel are right. If issues about race could be properly discussed and handled without "terroist" and "nazi" being thrown around everything would be much calmer.
I think most people on here will agree that dont want the Islamicfication of Europe but most on here know this aint really a threat and there other people who pose a much bigger threat to this countryDo you know why you feel threatened is because you believe the brainwash you been fed by the mainstream media and listen to people from EDLIm so glad i aint a victim of the brainwash from the media thinking there are muslim boogeymen looking to get you and this is the fear they have struck you with to hate them and believe they want to take overIf your a smart person you will look at what the alternative information out there and make up your own mind

right im not discussing this with you anymore, you continue to just insult people and wont accept anything other than what you believe to be true.no sunshine, no idea, probably just want to set up a similar group in northern ireland. dont see how you can be taking the piss "hilos and his boys in a warehouse in balaclavas with football-hooligan aliases, because they fear reprisals from muslims " when your the one who seems to love the f*ck*ng ira.
bruv to be honest i weren't even taking the piss. i thought i'd seen you saying that you were actually in the EDL. and to be honestworking class white people >>>> uber-left-wing guardian reading white people who label all working class people as racist cos they have no experience of or idea about the issues that affect them and are scared of people with less money than them. or guys who sit wathcing youtube videos but ain't got the heart to do anything about the issues they complain about

I think most people on here will agree that dont want the Islamicfication of Europe but most on here know this aint really a threat and there other people who pose a much bigger threat to this countryDo you know why you feel threatened is because you believe the brainwash you been fed by the mainstream media and listen to people from EDLIm so glad i aint a victim of the brainwash from the media thinking there are muslim boogeymen looking to get you and this is the fear they have struck you with to hate them and believe they want to take overIf your a smart person you will look at what the alternative information out there and make up your own mind
f*ck*ng hell, didnt realise you could climb that far up your own arsehole.

bruv to be honest i weren't even taking the piss. i thought i'd seen you saying that you were actually in the EDL. and to be honestworking class white people >>>> uber-left-wing guardian reading white people who label all working class people as racist cos they have no experience of or idea about the issues that affect them and are scared of people with less money than them. or guys who sit wathcing youtube videos but ain't got the heart to do anything about the issues they complain about
nah man it's cool, i know it comes across as im part of it all, but just hate seeing people just dismiss them as stupid white thugs.

f*ck*ng hell, didnt realise you could climb that far up your own arsehole.
Next time your down the pub with the EDL arm chair warrior boys pat each other on the back for the great job your doing protesting against fantasy islamic boogeymen taking over the country

nah man it's cool, i know it comes across as im part of it all, but just hate seeing people just dismiss them as stupid white thugs.
But that's what they present themselves as and what it appears a lot of them are. It's easier to go on their website and order a customised t shirt with a 'Never surrender to Al Qaeida' badge, than it is to get any information on what they stand for.

WHY IS IT THAT SOME OF YOU NEWSNIGHT CONTRIBUTORS HAVE TO QUOTE POST UPON POSTCREATING SOME ANNOYING LONG CHAIN OF A DISCUSSION? DONT TELL ME ITS SO THAT U CAN KEEP THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED IN YOUR POST, UR JUST A LAZY c*nt WHO ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO AT LEAST DELETE THE LAST FEW POSTS.f*ck*ng SCROLLING A WHOLE PAGE JUST FOR 2 POSTS.