Jehovah Witness

Thun

Guest WAVESURFER

PMSL @ This topic.Thun's gonna have some band of disciples he's recruited from the Jehovah's Witnesses now.I beg you don't tell them about this site, Thun. I couldn't handle it.

Do you know why they keep coming backbecause you haven't rreally challenged them, Jehovah's witnesses have a list of people to avoid when challenged.Ask them how the creators name is Jehovah when theres no J in hebrew and ask them why jehovah means ruin in ruin. Also ask them about charles russell their founders false prophecies and I guarantee they will never set foot in your streetBy the wayThere is no new world order in the bible and there is not one antichrist but antichrist'S,

Lol at you schooling anyone Ur knowledge = 0 without google in front of you
He memorises anything Alex Jones spoonfeeds him so to the unknowing it would seem like Thun actually knows what he's talking about.
f*ck off out my topic peado
I suppose Ad Hominem is a good barrier to hide behind. As you were.
Fall back emo peadoCrawl back under your rock

BRUV I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAS COMING BACK FROM A RAVE LIKE 10AM ON A SUNDAY MORNING PROPER f*ckED OUT MY FACE.GOT TO TWICKENHAM TRAIN STATION COME OUT NOW AND IT'S ONLY THE f*ck*ng NATIONAL JEHOVA WITNESS MEETING DAY OR SOME sh*t SO HERE I AM WITH 2 OF MY BOYS AND 3 CHICKS AN WE'RE LIKE OH MY GOSH THERES LITTERALY 1000'S OF THESE MOTHERf*ckERS WEARING SOME OF THE MOST GARISH SUITS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Guest WAVESURFER
BRUV I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAS COMING BACK FROM A RAVE LIKE 10AM ON A SUNDAY MORNING PROPER f*ckED OUT MY FACE.GOT TO TWICKENHAM TRAIN STATION COME OUT NOW AND IT'S ONLY THE f*ck*ng NATIONAL JEHOVA WITNESS MEETING DAY OR SOME sh*t SO HERE I AM WITH 2 OF MY BOYS AND 3 CHICKS AN WE'RE LIKE OH MY GOSH THERES LITTERALY 1000'S OF THESE MOTHERf*ckERS WEARING SOME OF THE MOST GARISH SUITS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
:lol:

Do you know why they keep coming backbecause you haven't rreally challenged them, Jehovah's witnesses have a list of people to avoid when challenged.Ask them how the creators name is Jehovah when theres no J in hebrew and ask them why jehovah means ruin in ruin. Also ask them about charles russell their founders false prophecies and I guarantee they will never set foot in your streetBy the wayThere is no new world order in the bible and there is not one antichrist but antichrist'S,
this guy >>>>