Weekend & Midweek Football Topic

Lieutenant

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if Gibbs didn't hold it in the corner the others wouldn't have done that either.Big performance from him anyway.Ramsey in for Diaby please, been wanting it since before the international break now he's shown he deserves it.

A lot of gas about Ramsey & Merida regularly starting...
Obviously, just fair-weather fan support innit.However, only reason Diaby starts ahead of these man, is purely because of his physique.Soon as Wenger thinks that Ramsey & Merida are physically ready for regular 1st team football, then bang...

A lot of gas about Ramsey & Merida regularly starting...
Wanting Ramsey to play regularly, and wanting him to have an opportunity to start in certain games to prove himself while we've had all these injuries are two different things.Me personally I can't see where I would want to start Merida anywhere other than the carling cup./Obviously Diaby is required in certain games, as Kane said.

Diaby has done well this season. He's improved.Also allow thinkign Diaby didn't look very promising early on, especially before his injury.No problems that you have had have come from him really, its been your conceeding that has done you, not your scoring.True he has pretty poor decision making at times, but the other two could get shown up if thrown in at the deep end.Diaby did very well against us (despite scoring that own goal)I doubt Merida could have had the impact he would have.