Beanie Sigel Disses Jay Z

DJ Stashman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH 50 aint foul.You could say he manipulating the situation Beanie's has created, but you could also say its now for Beans to manipulate the situation 50 created by standing next to him.Jay-Z's problem is the public perception of what Rocafella was...
Yeah, you could, difference is, we know Beanie isn't as cunning & manipulative as 50 is. Beanie is an emotional guy, and it's easy to see. I'm sure 50 can see that. You think if 50 didn't want to gain more publicity, he'd be siding with Beans the way is, right now?

Thats Beans fault tho.Who knows, its not like Jae Hood, Jimmy & Juelz etc... Where you know they pawns as deep down he more interested in your boss, 50 really wanted to sign Beans before.Plus its unfair a little on 50 as right now he active promoting so he gonna get asked about other things & I'm pretty sure it was Beans that put it out there that it was G-Unit that wanted him when he was locked up.

JUDAH NAZURA said:THIS NICCA JAY Z IS THE BIGGEST BYTCH AZZ NICCA OF THE DECADE!! I KNOW BEANS AINT LYIN ABOUT THE SHET HE SAY ABOUT JAY.. RAEKWON, NAS, LL,BUSTA RHYMES,BEANS,50,PEEDI,BUDDENS,CAMRON,JIM JONES,T PAIN,METHOD MAN,LUPE, KANYE.. WHY ARE ALL THSE NICCAS SAYIN THE SAME THING ABOUT THIS NICCA? WHY DID YA BOY ...CALL THE FEDS ON A ANOTHER BLACKMAN..TO KEEP HIM IN PRISON.. YA KNOW WHAT? U CANT PROVIDE A EXCUSE FOR THAT.. TELL ME, IZ THAT WORSE THAN SNITCHIN? (sum lame ass nicca gonna say.."o, beans is wild..he was gonna phuck up jay s money) GOOD ONE SCOOTER! YA BOY IS A OFFICIALLY A HOUSE NICCA SCUMBAG.. NO REAL NICCA WOULD RESPECT A WEASEL AZZ NICCA LIKE THAT.. I DONT CARE IF THIS NICCA HAS ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD HES THE A RICH UNCLE TOM! WHY HE DO BEANS LIKE THAT? WHY HE DO DAME LIKE THAT? WHY HE DO THE YOUNG GUNS LIKE THAT? WHY HE DO PEEDI LIKE THAT? WHY HE DO AMIL LIKE THAT? WHY WHEN HE WAS PRES OF DEF JAM..HE HELD BACK PROMOTING DEF JAM ARTIST..JUST TO PROMOTE HIS OWN WACK SHET HEAVY? THIS WACK NICCA UP TOP CALLED 50 THE DEVIL 50S PEOPLE ARE EATING AND LIVING SWELL.. WHOSE LIVING SWELL OFF ROCAFELLA BESIDES KANYE..(SUSPECT) AND RIHANNA SUSPECT WEAK GERM LOVIN AZZ? THIS NICCA JAY Z IS FRAUD! A FAKE, A PHONY WHAT KINDA MASONIC LUCIFERIC SPELL JAY GOT ON YALL NICCAS THAT HE EVEN HAS CHARLAMAGNE THE GOD FIRED FROM A RADIO SHOW BECUZ HE PLAYED A BEANS INTERVIEW? WHAT KINDA BYTCH AZZ SLAVEMASTER BAPHOMET UNCLE TOM COON SPELL HE GOT ON YALL NICCAS THAT YALL IGNORE THE OBVIOUS COON HOUSE NICCA SHET THIS NICCA DOING TO OTHER BLACKMEN? DOES JAY Z DO THAT KINDA SHET TO WHITE PEOPLE? DID JAY CALL THE FEDS ON COLPLAY? NO, HE WAS YUCKING IT UP ..SHOWING HIS TEETH...ALRIGHT? BUT HE CALLED THE FEDS AND THE COPS ON BEANS.. SO A FORMER "DRUGKINGPIN"/GANGSTA/MOBSTER/ CALLS THE FEDS ON ANOTHER BLACKMAN... THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS!! THE NICCA HAS THE NERVE TO SAY..HES THE NEW FRANK SINATRA WHAT NICCA IN HIS RIGHT MIND LISTENS TO SUM GOTDAMN FRANK SINATRA WHEN WE GOT MAYFIELD, MARLEY,CLINTON,WONDER,AND JAMES BROWN TO LISTEN TO? FRANK SINATRA NICCA? A WHITEMAN HUH? "I NEVER PRAYED TO GOD I PRAYED TO GOTTI" I GUESS THATS HOT HUH? SUCKA SOUP BONE AZZ NICCAS....TOM SCUM AZZ NICCAS BEANS ON G UNIT!!! GET AT EM BEANS..IMMA COP 50 AND BEANS.. REAL NICCAS DO REAL THINGS
:lol::lol::lol:
What they say?