'Are you gonna pay tho?'

Afroman

I will pay the first time. If she offers and is insistant I will tell her she can pay next time (and mean it). If she never offers she will soon find herself getting invited to do things like watch a DVD.And I hate the "when are you taking me out?" bar. If I wanted to take you out bitch I would've asked. If I haven't, there's a reason. Asking stupid questions like that is a quick way to get your ego burnt.

Guest Esquilax
If she objects me paying and actually gets offended at the idea then I know she ain't for me from there.
Or she could be wife material. 'No I will NOT spend your credit cards I have my own." Perfect woman tbh.
Paying for a chicken korma and paying for Jimmy Choos for 25 years are quite different bludsnatch

If she objects me paying and actually gets offended at the idea then I know she ain't for me from there.
Or she could be wife material. 'No I will NOT spend your credit cards I have my own." Perfect woman tbh.
Paying for a chicken korma and paying for Jimmy Choos for 25 years are quite different bludsnatch
Hence the 'could' lol, you'd obviously do further research. Her paying for her own Chicken Korma (or in my case half of the bargain bucket) is a good start.

Guest Esquilax
Hence the 'could' lol, you'd obviously do further research. Her paying for her own Chicken Korma (or in my case half of the bargain bucket) is a good start.
Lol at wining and dining at KFC, making small talk while Gulvinder slaps your greasy breast meat into a bucket.Ladies PM Zam, he'll show you a good time

Lol at wining and dining at KFC, making small talk while Gulvinder slaps your greasy breast meat into a bucket.Ladies PM Zam, he'll show you a good time
That was a special occasion, I can't promise KFC every time. Don't worry though ladies for I do know a spectacular Sams restaurant.