(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

with Cold-Blooded im suppose to be ghost to UAV, Sentry, Thermal & Air Support, but somehow Sentries are still killing me, AC130, CGs & EVERY other air support are STILL killing me, i still glow white hot in thermal, & i think im still visible to UAV, their parring it!

Ninja also has no effect, im STILL being sharked out by HBS from miles away, par!

The AC130 and other user controlled vehicles can kill you by a random hit. You wont show up on their screen but your team mate will and you might be unlucky enough to be next to them.

Sentry can kill you if you run across its path while its firing.

Glowing hot in thermal? LOL - Dunno about that one. Maybe you didnt have it equipped for that class?

360 here mate sorry

then why you on the PS3 thread? lol

thought u was bard cos u got the same avi

+ the majority of posts u saw were 360 heads

+ was trying to help you out

ah cool bruv, safe for all the help, im playing under my XxKAMIKAZEKINGxX account now, i got to like lvl 10 or something lol, i need to progress abit further so i can see if theres any difference with the Cold-Blooded & Ninja perks, hopefully there should be, cause i think there was something bookie about my previous PSN account, God knows?!

Lol what game is eric good at ffs. I'm not saying I'm good but lol @ not having k/d ratio higher than 1.00 and not dropping a nuke yet/getting 25 kill streak.

Just clocked emeks deleted me. Must be because I don't play snd smh. Macz you about tonight?

:lol:

sorry g, didnt see this post but wernt about still

more on a fifa thing nowadays but if u jump on msg me