Man who tries to kill woman 3 times in one day

Guest R9

Lmfao at her partner running out the apartment, while his gf fought up a deranged lunatic. Might as well jump on the waiting list for Vagina construction surgery.Oh and DMF Stfu. You'd have to be a twat to run off from a paper clip.
LOLIgnorance is bliss ehhh!
I guess that explains why you're always in an amorous state then. Don't reply back to this, I'm not getting sucked into one of your retarded soliloquys, which is precisely what they are because no one gives a f*ck about your opinion.
why even say that, its clear i like the last word hense why i generally get the last word in!you can watch your typings in regards to retarded prick!No-one on this forum gives a f*ck about anyone else, thats why they quote them and mention there names all over the forum for no reason! :Y:

Guest WAVESURFER
My Interests: Its too deep and too extreme for some.
LMFAO
SAD BASTARD!But its true! :!:
I dunno if I'm misunderstanding or what, but when I read your "my interests" thing, I just thought you must be into anal sex.Am I off the mark here, or what?

omg! i can't believe he took out her eye! and her boyfriend is an a**hole, how could he just leave her?the guy has a paper clip, you are in your flat... get a knife!!!or even if you really feel that you can't stay in the flat with a madman, at least leave together, its not like you have to go that far to get help!this story reminds me of when i watched kill bill and she took out that mans eyeactually made my eyes feel funny!