Homosexual panic defense

Sozes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Samiad analogies arent even needed here. do you realise the amount of ladyboys in thailand who do exactly the same thing and they're not getting bodied left right and center. You know why? coz the majority of the world have an ounce of moral fiber in them which tells them that murder is wrong; something you obv-ly dont havein fairness, if i remember right, youre a muslim which explains why you condone barbaric behaviour like this.

Guest WAVESURFER
Samiad analogies arent even needed here. do you realise the amount of ladyboys in thailand who do exactly the same thing and they're not getting bodied left right and center. You know why? coz the majority of the world have an ounce of moral fiber in them which tells them that murder is wrong; something you obv-ly dont havein fairness, if i remember right, youre a muslim which explains why you condone barbaric behaviour like this.
I think she's a "rastafarian", actually.

Guest Esquilax
Her toes are crust-ifarian

the point i was trying to make in my last sentence was all about contributing to the ignorance in this thread. I should have made myself clearer.

the point i was trying to make in my last sentence was all about contributing to the ignorance in this thread. I should have made myself clearer.
ur statement about muslims just goes to show your ignorance

its temporary insanityit doesnt necessarily make sense, its not rational thinkinbut there will obviously be thoughts within that moment which contribute to that insanitywhich i can see happeningfurther more, imagine ur in this mans position whos found out the woman is a man, u might jus give him one bang to his temple and he dieswhat then? still murder, he shouldnt have hit him
but it wasnt the case of a reaction killin, he cut off his willy, n burnt him both acts show anger with actions that have to be thought out.
o i didnt kno thati probably didnt read the first post properly tbhur right

ur statement about muslims just goes to show your ignorance
I just explained why i said that. It was to highlight the ignorance in this thread by making an equally outlandish ignorant statement. never mind.I cannot have a discussion with someone who thinks murdering a tranny is excusable but at the same time thinks taking a piss in your own garden is wrong. thats the last i have to say on the matter.