Things you hated when younger, but like now

Mr. Gayle

escitalopram
prescription only?
You go uni Flex? I know I was googling too fam.I used to hate olives but nowadays I could finish off a whole pot of Antipasti mixed olives in one sitting. Larvely.
Yep Second year of an economics/finance degree. only managing to take in 50% of the info, rest is a struggle.i will buy, if any1 can supply.
You don't need drugs to take more in, you just need passion and a desire to get the top mark and gain the knowledge. I am a fresher, and already I can say it is hard taking everything in. No one can take absolutely everything in. It's impossoble. But as long as you grasp the main points and have an understanding of economic terms and financial sheets/accounts then you should be fine.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

escitalopram
prescription only?
You go uni Flex? I know I was googling too fam.I used to hate olives but nowadays I could finish off a whole pot of Antipasti mixed olives in one sitting. Larvely.
Yep Second year of an economics/finance degree. only managing to take in 50% of the info, rest is a struggle.i will buy, if any1 can supply.
if u wanna increase concentration i heard ADHD drugs work wellRitalin is one of themnbo idea where to get it though, ask Guantanamo
its like basically legal cocainesay your depressed or something they will give it to

i cant deal with ackeethey told me when u have it fresh u will love it, had it fresh, stil sh*tcant stand the texture first of all, an then the actual flavourlast time i went miami, i see this yout with a tofu patty, i was like why didnt u jus get salt fish pattyhe said he'd never heard of a saltfish patty but they have ackee patties

escitalopram
prescription only?
You don't need drugs to take more in, you just need passion and a desire to get the top mark and gain the knowledge. I am a fresher, and already I can say it is hard taking everything in. No one can take absolutely everything in. It's impossoble. But as long as you grasp the main points and have an understanding of economic terms and financial sheets/accounts then you should be fine.
What are you studying Ashman?

escitalopram
prescription only?
What are you studying Ashman?
My degree is BA Politics but may as well say History and Politics as two of my core courses are split between history and politics. My other two options to go along with it are sociology and International Politics (EU).

escitalopram
prescription only?
if u wanna increase concentration i heard ADHD drugs work wellRitalin is one of themnbo idea where to get it though, ask Guantanamo
its like basically legal cocainesay your depressed or something they will give it to
It's only first year but already I'm being tardy with deadlines because I just can't focus on anything, whenever I try to concentrate on anything my mind goes fuzzy and sh*t.Might have to holla at Guantanamo....