Wootton Basset March

Mr. Gayle

What I want to know is why do all those facebook groups with names like "Just because I'm proud to be English it doesnt mean I'm a racist" contain so many racist people? The pictures are full of overweight white skinheads with bulldog tattoos and then you get the occassional picture of Amir Khan on there put up by the moderators.As wrong as it is, I'm actually ashamed of the English flag. I just feel like its been hijacked by too many racists/ignorant people. Even the word "English" has become dirty to me. I just dont hear anything positive from the people of this country claiming to be patriotic. I'm tired of hearing white English people claiming to be a victim of "reverse racism". I'm tired of hearing these idiots that have no substantial knowledge of history or politics talking about what this country should do.
why should it concern you whether racists use the flag or not? Its not reflective of your views is it?You dont see ordinary muslims saying "the word Islam makes me feel 'dirty' (as you put it) because of fundamentalists." And going by your logic, you should expect them to.
Very good point and this is a typical one too! this is how the British culture/identity has been demoralised and partially destroyed; by making Brits turn against themselves.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole situation is stupidMr Gayle no point even trying to talk to these people because it will be always followed by they should go back to where they come from etc etc this guy forgot his name he is just trying to be sensatinalist. I remember when he came on gmtv twice what I heard and saw was very diffrent from whatthje viewers and host heard and saw (they heard you must obey islam i heard a man highlighting the war crimes by british soilders documented by amesty (sp) international).end of the day he should not go there I know he is trying to highlight the death of all these innocent people but to be honest what he needs to do is to march on the door of tony blair and gordan brown the actual people who have the power to have people youths deaded over foolishnessThis whole war ting is d*ckhead sh*t how the f*ck can u have a war on terror?afghanistan has a elected leader if bin laden was caught today will the war be over? no how can this war be declared over who will sign a treaty? (ne time ne taliban leader is killed he is replaced) and what relevance would a treaty have if al queida is suppose to be everywhereend of the day gmtv, the sun and the daily mail like to spread fear and hate and like d*ckheads the general public eat it up like a f*ck*ng hungry dog I dont even want to get any deeper into this because it is pointless just hope god comes through soon and wipes out mankind