Leaving a house without notice

BLACK VICTIM

i thought she can only f*ck up credit rating if i dont pay and she can prove that, i have the full rent money if worst comes to worst

thats only if she wins the court case

If she takes me to court and I pay her, will my credit rating still be f*cked?

nah if you pay then she cant get a court order against you.....but you will have to pay her before it goes to court or in court during the case

if the details you mentioned int he thread are the exact details with nothing left out then fortunately you CAN do a runner and its yoru flatmates who are held responsible. the most is that you lose your deposit

the tenancy is for the house basically not the room from what youve described. thats why renting to students is a joke.

and thats why such landlords who dont take extra measures like having a guarantor's ID checked and just rent to students on the hope that they pay rent, never bother spending much on renovations or repairs. so in a way such type of tenants suit the type of landlords who do things on the cheap.

all the court stuff is not gonna happen. you wont go to court, with what youve explained.

if you haven't received this 3 weeks after moving in you are entitled to 3x your security deposit back

Not true.

You CAN ATTEMPT to claim UP TO 3 times the amount back as compensation.

In reality very few get anywhere near this amount.

I got £870

and?

And I put the majority of it in my savings then bought some shoes and had a night out?