strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

He said most. Why not just do like everyone else did and assume you're one of the few instead of the many.
thts wot im sayin. the guys who do this ting no who they are.whoever that guy is who commented he must not be one
Weak. I can't believe the types of shots that get fired on here, wouldn't even blink if someone said that to me in real life. Like :D

bruv its not even a shot. its real talk.if what i said offended u then that speaks for itself.will not continue this. if u need tips on drawing high class tings etc ive heard they have e-books and stuff now. look into it.
Real talk based on what? Those are the kind of assumptions and conclusions that make me think 'Wtf is this guy on about, this guy must be a tool''. Not too fussed with you thinking I don't get with high end chicks, couldn't care less what you thought tbh. Once again, you end your post with some gash line that wouldn't even phase my little brother, nice attempt at being funny though, swear you need to try harder or shut up really. :D

brah....
c/sur embarrassing urself further fella. IF U CANT LOOK AT THE CHICKS U DEAL WITH AND KNOW ALOT OF MAN CANT DEAL WITH THEM THATS U.
Who gets embarrassed over words posted on an online forum? :D Obviously, there are girls who I've been out with that are clearly out of the league of certain guys...Don't really feel the need to post it on a forum tbh, or is it just you? :D

i dunno if uve noticed but i use the word quite freely on here to describe ur type/i dunno what its like where ur from but that word isnt emotional/proved my point.ciao
Yeah 'my type'. The ones who don't go around talking out of our arses yeah? Nice.What exactly is this point that you're 'proving'? All I've seen from you is BS and conjecture, incoherence and weak attempts at being funny.You felt the need to call me a 'neek' IRL, you blatantly had nothing to say, so you resort to some throwaway comment that makes you look a bigger plank.'Ciao' is correct actually, you can only say so much rubbish in a day mate tbh.

lol at how this is how u stay failing.ur a bitch still dunno y ur overreacting at everything.
Why even continue? If he's a bitch just leave it and move on.All you do is contradict yourself and when you aren't you're still chatting sh*t.The thing is Raikkanonaoan is right with what he's saying. You're trying to pass it off as being confident but saying something like "I deal with better chicks than most of you dudes" on an online forum is like going into time square and shouting it there. It's based on literally nothing and makes YOU look like a prick for making a stupid assumption which is only there to try and inflate you're own ego.Most people who do well and get alot of women NEVER need to tell people that they do. The fact that they do is enough for them, they aint trying to prove to people there "doing it" or "on this thing." This is what makes your assumption even more stupid fam. Everyone whose talking about being "insecure" and "paranoid" are directing there accusations at the wrong person.Raikakkenan is clearly pointing what is obvious for anyone with an ounce of sense. I find it quite funny to see the flaps taking P.Brisco's side on this and there so blinded for the need to jump on his bandwagon that they don't see how wrong they are.

tbh bro ur long rant against me is cos u dont like me for whatever reason a. i said it because before that i said ive dealt with tings most of u probably wouldnt touchb. im basing it on pics people up, stupid sh*t they say in love and life and the fact that irl most man cant deal with the same type.if p.diddy came to this forum and said 'he deals with better chicks than most ppl on this forum' hes makin assumptions on the same things i am.im not sayin im anywhere near that level its jus an extreme analogy to make a point.where did i contradict myself or chat sh*t pls?
I posted because people were taking you're side even though Raikonnen was clearly right in what he was saying (mostly).I'll shutup now because this thread was jokes before you two started.

Back on topic!I don't know if anyone else has had this said to them but when I was mashing some fashionable theatre type girl from Cov uni, she kept saying "you don't understand." Where I'm from you usually have to be talking about a subject or asked a question for her to respond with something like that. I'm not one for talking while I'm at it so I never did get a chance to clarify.What the hell was she on about?

has anyone had that momentary can't catch yur breath momentits happened to me twice nowgetting scared that the emotional beat is beyond mei like my emotional beat
lmao this sounds like a madness, like you mean some kind of mini asthma attack or suttin. you need to get that sh*t checked out.
kind of, it lasts for about 4 secondsbut i dn't understand why it happened, i do cardio every other day to the point where i can't stand up and im fine
I think there is some NEXT energy released from the body when sex is involved, because when I orgasm I feel like I get some mad superhuman strength, like the incredible hulk. I have actually broken a wall, literally fell to pieces, wall crumbled :D when it was fixed I tried to break it just by natural force, nothing happened :D and I have also broken my desk, I literally raised it off of the legs, had to draw for the hammer afterwards... :D again tried to break it with my natural strength and it stayed still..wtf?sorry random I know lol