@ Ashman

Tirunih

The weirdo's that VIP2 attracts >>>>

lmaoooooo

guy is f*cked

Who remembers when he had a 3 page arguement with HIMSELF on 2 dif accounts proper going all out slewing mums and sh*t? pmsl

bro can we settle this 1 and for all u tell us all the names posting off his IP (Teflon N West)?

So we know for certain who's who, because I know Roscoe does not get alot of love on here but I have had various conversations with him where he is nothing like Polow etc..

If this guy is a complete crackpot I think the forum have a right to know because he posts alot in the gym room giving people advice and that forum is real.

rip my previous vip2 accounrs:

Jay89

Doughboy

Vegeta

Brolly

i hate all des name changes

:lol: Says 'Drama_Breh' aka 'E15 yout' aka 'Boxa' aka 'D Double e'

e15 boxa was d firts name

den e15 yout

e15 breh

den crazy titch

den weezy f baby

den d ouble e

now drama breh

bare aliases n ting

me

jay89

jason89

doughboi

kingronnie

vegeta

goku

sayed

pimpjuice

macdaddy

mdaddy

from the horses mouth.

and all i had to do is search his original username. im not inna this net detective frassness

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c;mon man ur not telling me they are going to extrodinary lengths just to stupid f*cking prick the forum...

u got to look at this logically what kind of human would behave like that? what enjoyment can they derive from it?

None imo, so it wouldn't happen.

I'm pretty sure Polow is one person and he's a real, albeit very misguided, person... and I don't think that he = Roscoe..

Maybe an admin has some evidence to the contrary but in the absense of such evidence I'm gonna stick with my gut feeling on this 1

The weirdo's that VIP2 attracts >>>>

lmaoooooo

guy is f*cked

Who remembers when he had a 3 page arguement with HIMSELF on 2 dif accounts proper going all out slewing mums and sh*t? pmsl

bro can we settle this 1 and for all u tell us all the names posting off his IP (Teflon N West)?

So we know for certain who's who, because I know Roscoe does not get alot of love on here but I have had various conversations with him where he is nothing like Polow etc..

If this guy is a complete crackpot I think the forum have a right to know because he posts alot in the gym room giving people advice and that forum is real.

That sh*t doesn't work unfortunately. You only catch out the bait heads with that sh*t such as justin or someone who isn't a stupid f*cking prick. I don't know whether Polow is Roscoe/Goku/Brolly/Macdaddy/Scar/jay etc but there's no denying that this guy is a type of guy that does this weird sh*t on the interwebs. I don't know the situation of who got baited when by whoever, all i know is that roscoe and macdaddy had a 3 page arguement on vip2 and they are the same person.

c;mon man ur not telling me they are going to extrodinary lengths just to stupid f*cking prick the forum...

u got to look at this logically what kind of human would behave like that? what enjoyment can they derive from it?

I'm pretty sure Polow is one person and he's a real, albeit very misguided, person... and I don't think that he = Roscoe..

Maybe an admin has some evidence to the contrary but in the absense of such evidence I'm gonna stick with my gut feeling on this 1

bruv the evidence is above you

just cos he knows about gym doesn't mean he isn't an absolute weirdo

he gives himself away all the time as well cos he re-uses them same offkey 'rape your mum' 'anal sex with your mum' & anti-muslim type cusses between aliases

lol STAP STAP

guys like you keep the lie going/feed the stupid f*cking prick

its him 100% and ive been tryna tell ppl yet they keep feeding it.

tbh i dont really care aslong as dude stops pm'ing me and generally tryna include me in his psycho fantasy

bruv the evidence is above you

just cos he knows about gym doesn't mean he isn't an absolute weirdo

he gives himself away all the time as well cos he re-uses them same offkey 'rape your mum' 'anal sex with your mum' & anti-muslim type cusses between aliases

i know that mate but what im saying is that if im taking someones advice they got to have some integrity or i don't trust them - if this guy is some lunatic who has a multi personality disorder he could be making all this sh*t up and some people use the Gym Room for serious advice, I know I do and have helped others in the same way - so there could be real life reprecussions.

also what juan said does not emphatically prove that roscoe = polow... it is strong evidence to say this guy has a tendency to create aliases but the evidence is not conclusive imo.

i'm not sold on this guy either tbh, cant trust anyone.

:(

'Them ones where you have to prove you are an authentic human being to other users on a forum'

tbh i joined this forum to speak about hiphop till i clockd that the hip hop forum is kinda dead.....jumped on whatever and love&life cos it passed my day laughing at some threads.......to this day i still dont know what a stupid f*cking prick is nor have I attempted looking it up but I dont think i am that :S

:lol:

if our worst nightmares are confirmed and young bape is indeed roscoe

then i diagnose that roscoe has a vendetta against this kid that looks like shia le bouef

and is hoping for an e-goon to catch him slipping on the icy streets of nw

but i fail to see how its not some kid in california or something

but i think its a good character,at least highly dedicated/executed

i like to think its a real person,