@ Ashman

Tirunih

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1235388714405.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

polow is jokes the way he makes bare people give him serious long answers and multiple post debates

sglilw.jpg

This is my pic so all you faceless donkey's talking sh*t suck on a d*ck!!!!!!!!!!

Mod's have my I.P. address, Shady One has known me before VIP2

So choke on a penis and suck ya mother

Lmao

shady, they your boys yea?

Tru say that justin dude has imitated Ashman before

some proper weird guy

he was the one who was negging wavesurfer with all of his aliases and chatting to himself in threads

weird

which was just as weird for the idiot crying about it. when its bait he checks his negs daily

and its also bait he negs others the same sad way.

whole place is jus neekville

Lol this thread is nuts bare pointless :S

Lol at Teflon N West ever being serious in his posts and about that picture (btw if you are thats f*ck*ng terrible)

more lols at the picture :P

You are clueless at the end of the day you from South and i'm from NW it's not like you gonna come to the other side of the river to see if i'm real or fake so stfu you donkey

And stop tryna get my attention i don't care about you nicca, you can stick a dildo in ya sisters ass for all i care bitch

And watch girl's pictures unless you some sorta closet faggot scared to come out da closet you ol R Kelly as nicca

Lol this thread is nuts bare pointless :S

Lol at Teflon N West ever being serious in his posts and about that picture (btw if you are thats f*ck*ng terrible)

more lols at the picture :P

You are clueless at the end of the day you from South and i'm from NW it's not like you gonna come to the other side of the river to see if i'm real or fake so stfu you donkey

And stop tryna get my attention i don't care about you nicca, you can stick a dildo in ya sisters ass for all i care bitch

And watch girl's pictures unless you some sorta closet faggot scared to come out da closet you ol R Kelly as nicca

ROFL

Guest WAVESURFER

some proper weird guy

he was the one who was negging wavesurfer with all of his aliases and chatting to himself in threads

weird

which was just as weird for the idiot crying about it. when its bait he checks his negs daily

:/

You're just as weird as Justin, the way you keep talking about me in topics I'm not even posting in.

Go for a walk or something, it'll help get me off yr mind.

^lol

Surely Justin can;t be this other alias

if he is he is one of them perculiar neeks

because under his 'cm punk' alias, he can barely speak english

he isnt like that as Norman Smiley

plus anyone noticed how e15 types and acts like a normal human on here now? I even saw him use a fullstop the other day.

something isn't right tbh, I'm pretty sure one or two people account for 50% of the active users here

some proper weird guy

weird

he done all those negs the same day for nuff hours

obv he's gonna notice if his negs go up by like 50 over a few hours.

and polow is a sad sad sad individual. f*ck*ng dumbell head. stop messaging me u c*nt or it can go another way

^lol

Surely Justin can;t be this other alias

if he is he is one of them perculiar neeks

because under his 'cm punk' alias, he can barely speak english

he isnt like that as Norman Smiley

plus anyone noticed how e15 types and acts like a normal human on here now? I even saw him use a fullstop the other day.

something isn't right tbh, I'm pretty sure one or two people account for 50% of the active users here

i notice what u did there