Fable 3

Steven

yeah but even kojima says that

brush off the last game and re-think what you could've done better to the point you think very low of your previous efforts

but i'm not sure if the gooey was what people were complaining about?

it's great to see that he actually thinks about this stuff though, he's different than other dev's 'cause he's open with his thoughts like davidjaffe (gow creator) although he is getting kinda dumb, jaffe that is.

and revs kotaku guys and their readers hate on anything, i stopped going on that site in 2008

in a poll that was conducted, GUI was definitely up there.

There is the obvious stuff like it was too short, too easy etc but that is another story altogether.

Biggest gasser in the Industry :), sorry Revs

apart from fable 1 he doesn't gass anymore than any other dev. He is just an easy target.

although there is definitely one line in there that made me ^_)

LOL true he took the piss with Fable 1, said a few things about 2 but not so bad.

Still not entirley sure about Natal, im guessing what we saw was tech demo, would be very surprised if we see that at home end of the year. Guess this years e3 will tell us more

• 6 months later...

f*ck me, this game is out in less than a month and i ain't done sh*t to try and promote it on here, lol

so here are some videos

First one is a vid of the voice talent on the game (Simon Pegg, Jonathan Ross, Ben Kingsley, John Cleese etc) . Check out my animation cutscene at 3:57.

old E3 trailer

Its less RPG than it was before

• Upvote 4

c/s fable 2's map being sh*t, i spent ages in the menu trying to find a bigger, more detailed one, or at least a zoom button. it looks good, i just finished fable 2 but is fable 3 diff enough for me to want to buy it?

yes

much better story, better GUI, funnier dialogue

just buy it blad

i need to eat son :lol:

• Upvote 1

c/s fable 2's map being sh*t, i spent ages in the menu trying to find a bigger, more detailed one, or at least a zoom button. it looks good, i just finished fable 2 but is fable 3 diff enough for me to want to buy it?

yes

much better story, better GUI, funnier dialogue

just buy it blad

i need to eat son :lol:

Aint we heard this before

molyneux_1104927594.jpg

do you get paid a set amount during development or do you get a share of the profits?

or a mix of both?

bit intrusive im sorry, but im curious

nah its cool to ask,. set amount (salary) and then an additional bonus cut depending on how well the game does

the games preorders have jumped over 100% on amazon as a result of that celeb vid :Y:

do you get paid a set amount during development or do you get a share of the profits?

or a mix of both?

bit intrusive im sorry, but im curious

nah its cool to ask,. set amount (salary) and then an additional bonus cut depending on how well the game does

the games preorders have jumped over 100% on amazon as a result of that celeb vid :Y:

Sounds like things are going to be looking good for your bank balance

Given this information I'll now feel more at ease downloading this knowing you will eat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

@ Revs can we(vip2gaming) get a review copy of the game?

I am going to start doing reviews on games in the next few months

/

will they be selling the pad on its own?

yeah they will be but im not sure on the date

went i got given mine it had no box so it must have been the first batch from China. Its a wireless one and it doesnt have the new dpad.

/

i emailed about the review copy to marketing - no response.

cunts, lol

* Zoë Wanamaker as Theresa

* Stephen Fry as Reaver

* John Cleese as Jasper

* Michael Fassbender as Logan, King of Albion

* Sir Ben Kingsley as Sabine, King of Mist Peak

* Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck

* Simon Pegg as Ben Finn

* Jonathan Ross as Barry Hatch

* Nicholas Hoult as Elliot

* Naomie Harris as Page