Manners

Gunner

Actually do you know whats so bloody rude, as a non smoker, when someone is smoking and walking and they just be blowing their smoke all over everyone else. Reallly irritating.

WHERE THE FUK ARE PPL SUPOSE 2 SMOKE THEN COS THEY f*ckIN BANNED IT EVERYWHERE ELSE

FUKIN STUPID COW

BRUV STFU ITS SIMPLE SMOKE IF YOU WANNA SMOKE KILL YOURSELF THATS FINE BY ME BUT IF YOU SEE ME WALKING BY TURN YOUR HEAD AND BLOW THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT IN MMY FACE YOU f*ck*ng c*nt SAME WAY IF YOU'RE GONNA SNEEZE YOU TURN AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHEN YOU DO IT

WOT U ON ABOUT YOU? GOIN ON LIKE PPL BLOW SMOKE IN YA FACE ALL TIME N sh*t

f*ckIN SILLY BASTARD, U THINK PPL DO THT sh*t ON PURPOSE OR SUMAT, I DUNO MAYBE THEY DO IT TO U STILL THEN U COME ON ERE N ACT THE BIG MAN

WOT ARE U ON ABOUT MATE SHE WAS CLEARLY STATING THAT SHE DONT LIKE WHEN PPL BLOW SMOKE IN HER FACE OR ALL OVER YOU NOT WHEN PEOPLE SMOKE f*ckIN FASS

DO I GIVE 2 f*ckS WOT SHE SED THO, WHY U GETTIN INVOLVED SHE UR GAL OR SUMAT?

YOU OBVS DO CUZ YOU REPLIED IN CAPS AND sh*t

f*ck NO I HATE THAT BITCH BUT STILL I GOTTA CALL BS WHEN I SEE IT BRO

ye f*ck it i dont even smoke fags dat much jus ganja, dat ease bitch pisses me off tho always got sumat 2 moan about

LMFAO!

the way the caps war stops when they agree on something such as their dislike for EASE

loooooooooooool

lol

I always moan yeh?

rah guess you aint ever been in the venting thread - my moaning is minimal!

I don't mind people smoking by the way, I just think its rude to be blowing ur smoke all over bypassers who may choose not to smoke for what ever reason.

Plus as a non smoker my clothes don't stink of smoke - any smoker no matter how clean they are their house and their belongings stink of smoke, I dont want my clothes smelling of smoke so when some rudey blows their smoke carelessly around and that sh*t sticks to ur clothes, Why i hate pubs/clubs arghh.

Hate holds emotion, and when you hold emotion you hold some kind of love - Its sad really

Obviously getting to wrapped up on vip2 lifesyle. If that toss pot didn't give a f*ck about what i said he wouldnt have replied. He was just on a lil hype vybe nothing a box in the face wouldnt fix

WOT U ON ABOUT U FUKIN SCOTTISH SLUT, ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY BOX MAN IN THE FACE U KNOW

lol

I always moan yeh?

I don't mind people smoking by the way, I just think its rude to be blowing ur smoke all over bypassers who may choose not to smoke for what ever reason.

Plus as a non smoker my clothes don't stink of smoke - any smoker no matter how clean they are their house and their belongings stink of smoke, I dont want my clothes smelling of smoke so when some rudey blows their smoke carelessly around and that sh*t sticks to ur clothes, Why i hate pubs/clubs arghh.

ARE YOU FUKIN DAFT LUV? THATS WHY DEY BANNED SMOKIN IN PUBS N CLUBS COS OF MOANIN LITTLE SCRUBBERS LIKE YOU

NOW MAN LIKE ME CANT EVEN ENJOY A FAG WI A PINT

STUPID c*nt

• Upvote 7

Guest Esquilax

As a smoker, I naturally don't give a sh*t about anyone who doesn't smoke, maybe you should get over yourselves and stop being such a bunch of preening f*ckwits.

not gonna lie, you're going in fam.

lol dat ease bitch had it comin 4 time, she always talkin bare bullshit u know

As a smoker, I naturally don't give a sh*t about anyone who doesn't smoke, maybe you should get over yourselves and stop being such a bunch of preening f*ckwits.

too rite mate lol sum ppl need 2 grow the fuk up, dun kno that ppl like that wud let gordon brown ban smokin everywhere, even in ur yard if they cud

lol

I always moan yeh?

ARE YOU FUKIN DAFT LUV? THATS WHY DEY BANNED SMOKIN IN PUBS N CLUBS COS OF MOANIN LITTLE SCRUBBERS LIKE YOU

NOW MAN LIKE ME CANT EVEN ENJOY A FAG WI A PINT

STUPID c*nt

Blinx you need to go calm your self down cause you don't know what your talking about or who your talking too!

Scrubber my ass!

And actually I wasn't one of those people who was all for banning it in pubs in clubs i couldn't care less - Im probably the only one out of most of my friends who doesn't smoke!

So move along with ur caps and aggression cause that temper will be the death of you bitch! :-)

Esquilax - Its rude - i might just randomly start walking around spitting flem at people see how they react!

Before i was pregnant I never moaned about this, but now im pregnant its not just about me, put it this way of some prick blew smoke in my babys face............ NAH thats all imma say about the matter. Then think when i confront u about ur rudeness you can get lairy and start shouting like a f*ck*ng fanny at me and i wont just fly kick ur f*ck*ng face... Don't under estimate it!

lol

I always moan yeh?

Hate holds emotion, and when you hold emotion you hold some kind of love - Its sad really

Obviously getting to wrapped up on vip2 lifesyle. If that toss pot didn't give a f*ck about what i said he wouldnt have replied. He was just on a lil hype vybe nothing a box in the face wouldnt fix

WOT U ON ABOUT U FUKIN SCOTTISH SLUT, ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY BOX MAN IN THE FACE U KNOW

First off you aint no man darling, that can be seen from any one of the posts you make on this forum.

2ndly - If you ever think you could speak to me in that tone/aggression and shouting and i wouldnt put u on the ground like the little f*ck*ng p*ssy that you are. OUCH, wouldn't rush onto Vip2 to brag about that sweety.

Insult me all u want, your typed words hold no substance towards me cause they are B/S

Carry on behaving like the p*ssy bitch u are.

Enjoy

Guest Lemons

lol

I always moan yeh?

First off you aint no man darling, that can be seen from any one of the posts you make on this forum.

2ndly - If you ever think you could speak to me in that tone/aggression and shouting and i wouldnt put u on the ground like the little f*ck*ng p*ssy that you are. OUCH, wouldn't rush onto Vip2 to brag about that sweety.

Insult me all u want, your typed words hold no substance towards me cause they are B/S

Enjoy

I don't really have anything invested in this argument but I don't rerally think there are many women who could 'put a man on ground', I know there could be some, like venus Williams would bang up Esqui no doubt, but the odds are stacked against you being able to knock out Blinx to be honest.

• Upvote 1

lol

I always moan yeh?

Enjoy

I don't really have anything invested in this argument but I don't rerally think there are many women who could 'put a man on ground', I know there could be some, like venus Williams would bang up Esqui no doubt, but the odds are stacked against you being able to knock out Blinx to be honest.

LOL

Ive brought down a 6ft5 17 stone man before!

caught off guard, nails dug into his neck twisted oooooh the blood... However

I know how to twitch a man too and when someones twitched it doesn't matter how strong he is when u have that point he aint doing sh*t!!

I've had to twitch a ton horse before Blinx would be nothing. :P

I have strong legs from riding and am able to kick above my own head so I have kicked a man in his face before. Don't think people truely understand the hard labour work that goes in with owning horses, how many of you men (apart from gym goers) could unload 650 Bales of hay and stack them 7 storeys high, not many!

For the record im not a fighter, but i do have a bad temper and when i switch (which i try not to because i know how bad it can get) its nasty.

Guest Esquilax

lol

I always moan yeh?

Enjoy

Get a tan

• Upvote 2

Guest Lemons

lol

I always moan yeh?

Enjoy

Get a tan

Touché

lol ease is such a f*ck*ng idiot

awww wee shame for me, that these internet users just don't understand!

(Sarkkkkky by the way)

I cant controll what people think or say about me just what I say/think!

Sometimes i dig my self a hole though, but im always prepaired for getting out!

But P.S Angelo - I think your an idiot too!

Guest Esquilax

lol ease is such a f*ck*ng idiot

awww wee shame for me, that these internet users just don't understand!

(Sarkkkkky by the way)

I cant controll what people think or say about me just what I say/think!

Sometimes i dig my self a hole though, but im always prepaired for getting out!

But P.S Angelo - I think your an idiot too!

lmfao

Ease I think you're cool, not even joking

lol

I always moan yeh?

Enjoy

LISTEN U SCOTTISH c*nt WHY U TRYNA ACT BAD 4 JUS COS U MOVED 2 LONDON

ABOUT AM A p*ssy LISTEN LUV AV AD FIGHTS WI A LOT BIGGER PPL THAN U , ONLY 1 PERSON WUD BE ON GROUND N I DONT NORMALLY HIT GALS BUT 4 U ID MEK AN EXCEPTION

EASY 4 YA 2 TALK BIG ON DA NET INT IT I BET YOUR SUM FAT BASTARD WOT PRETENDS TO BE A GAL

• Upvote 3

lol

I always moan yeh?

Enjoy

LOL

Ive brought down a 6ft5 17 stone man before!

caught off guard, nails dug into his neck twisted oooooh the blood... However

I know how to twitch a man too and when someones twitched it doesn't matter how strong he is when u have that point he aint doing sh*t!!

I've had to twitch a ton horse before Blinx would be nothing. :P

I have strong legs from riding and am able to kick above my own head so I have kicked a man in his face before. Don't think people truely understand the hard labour work that goes in with owning horses, how many of you men (apart from gym goers) could unload 650 Bales of hay and stack them 7 storeys high, not many!

For the record im not a fighter, but i do have a bad temper and when i switch (which i try not to because i know how bad it can get) its nasty.

u chat sum r8 bollocks you, f*ckin stupid rich gyal go suck a horses d*ck

sket

^ LOL how little you know dude how little u know.

Acting bad cause I moved to London? LMFAO - Some people need to remove them selfs from their bubbles c'mon tae f*ck!!

Easy for me to talk big on the net.......... HELLO... POT KETTLE BLACK??? Ring any bells deary?

Ah dear

Dont come wading in mate acting like ive come with some unprovoked attack on u, just remember who got personal first d*ck head. You aint no badman bitch!

Your a dumb c*nt tho only thing you can do is use some swear words and some minor wee insults which again ill tell u hold no substance to me, thinking ill feel threatened by ur wee weak aggressive tone. Log off mate and take ur pills.

Carry on getting personal online, from here is where im ignoring you!! So your only impressing ur fassy friends.